Col_Nasty

Testing 1-2-3-4 Testing! ( is this mic on?)

6 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,738 posts

Testing, this is a test of my capabilities to communicate in English.  Sometimes here I have serious doubts.

I say to a BB with less than 7k HP left.

"Stay away from A Cap.. there are 2 colberts and a Shima there waiting for you. Just stay back and we WIN in less than a 90 seconds!"

I KNOW this because they ambushed me as I finished capping  A

BB totally ignores me and does everything he can to RUSH to the A cap... INSTANTLY comes under withering fire from one of the Colberts so he KEEPS pushing into it THEN Eats about 10 torps from the Shima.

Just having doubts in my communications skills today.

OH he says AFTER he's dead.. we needed the cap to win.

We didn't

Col Out

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles

Its not a  communication issue, people just want to win harder...

Its a gambling mentality... Not a winning mentality...
It happens...

• Meh 1

[VORTX]
Members
663 posts
8,412 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

Testing, this is a test of my capabilities to communicate in English.  Sometimes here I have serious doubts.

"Stay away from A Cap.. there are 2 colberts and a Shima there waiting for you. Just stay back and we WIN in less than a 90 seconds!"

BB totally ignores me and does everything he can to RUSH to the A cap... INSTANTLY comes under withering fire from one of the Colberts so he KEEPS pushing into it THEN Eats about 10 torps from the Shima.

We didn't

Col Out

The BB must not have hit his quota.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
3,474 posts
19,988 battles

We didn't

Col Out

It wasn't a failure to communicate.  It was a failure to understand.

• Cool 1

[KIA-A]
Members
950 posts
6,396 battles

We didn't

Col Out

Some people just don't want to listen because they think they're right when in reality, they are wrong. That is the fundamental reason why the game has so many potatoes.

Banned
1,684 posts

When advice is given, it is in this scenario that most players don't read the chat. They are single sighted and unaware of what they can't see. I find just leaving the game when I die is the most sane thing to do. Winning isn't important to many players, this is why I leave. I no longer have any effect on the battle why sweat the win / loss. If I am still alive and see the possibility of Potato Play I stay quiet, because No matter what I type into chat I will be ignored.

Personally I judge my game play after each game. I do not ever accuse someone else of Potato Play. It doesn't mean anything to them. I play for FUN for myself, I don't expect any other player to help me win. It is up to me and my game to expect Fun.

On another note my pet peeve is the ever present SHADOW WARRIOR.{ The guy who doesn't fire his guns until he is sure he will get the Kill.}

So many times I have been Top on the leaderboard with ZERO Kills And 10 to 15 Cits the Shadow Warrior is 6 positions below me with 4 kills.{This is Funny}

[