You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

3rd time team killer

34 comments in this topic

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

Ok plain and simple after sending it in and reviewing my reports this is the THIRD TIME I have reported this guy in his Audacious for striking team members right off with rockets.

What does it take to get rid of people like this??? @ Hapa_Fodder  

image.thumb.png.0d2f377b092f30670b5ee991fa7b459a.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
13,334 posts
20,173 battles

The system is built in place to were he will eventually get banned to co-op...

IMO you should've let the shells hit to expedite the process.

I am thinking this guy knows you... If you have seen him before and he has seen you before.. He maybe messing with you only...

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
13 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

The system is built in place to were he will eventually get banned to co-op...

IMO you should've let the shells hit to expedite the process.

I am thinking this guy knows you... If you have seen him before and he has seen you before.. He maybe messing with you only...

I've turned him in twice for me once for doing it to another dd. There is NO excuse for it period end of story, clear violation of the rules with intent multiple times.

Shells did hit, I was asked NOT to post the full replay last time and im respecting that, or I would.

[WORX]
Members
13,334 posts
20,173 battles
Just now, Mustangrde1 said:

I've turned him in twice for me once for doing it to another dd. There is NO excuse for it period end of story, clear violation of the rules with intent multiple times.

Shells did hit, I was asked NOT to post the full replay last time and im respecting that, or I would.

Do you have the full replay? To go with the Pic??? Maybe that will help the cause for more sanctions against him

@foodprinter

Is there a good violation of TOS/EULA here, to warrent a more severe sanction other then what the automatic system provides (provided you see proof of his repeat offense as the title suggest)?

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Do you have the full replay? To go with the Pic??? Maybe that will help the cause for more sanctions against him

@foodprinter

Is there a good violation of TOS/EULA here, to warrent a more severe sanction other then what the automatic system provides (provided you see proof of his repeat offense as the title suggest)?

Yes, I have sent in a replay each time.

Intentional team Kill is the only time i send in a report for and always with the REPLAY and as I SAID, I checked my tickets, which also has the replay and verified it. This is also why I specifically tagged Happa, perhaps he can end this persons [edited]. Takes a lot to make me mad but seeing it done or having it done is a fast way to get there.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,341 posts
14,924 battles
31 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

What a prick! Is he not getting the damage turned against him? 

He probably wasn't pink yet

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,658 battles
31 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

What a prick! Is he not getting the damage turned against him? 

Not if he is just doing it on the 1st attack each battle.

Probably does just little enough damage to not go pink each time too...

1 hour ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Ok plain and simple after sending it in and reviewing my reports this is the THIRD TIME I have reported this guy in his Audacious for striking team members right off with rockets.

What does it take to get rid of people like this??? @ Hapa_Fodder  

image.thumb.png.0d2f377b092f30670b5ee991fa7b459a.png

Was he pink at start any of the times?

Ninja'd by the Wolf 🐺

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Not if he is just doing it on the 1st attack each battle.

Probably does just little enough damage to not go pink each time too...

Was he pink at start any of the times?

Ninja'd by the Wolf 🐺

After, but i think it was the second strike that did it... the explosions on my deck were the first strike... you can see he was striking again <rockets top of screen> 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,341 posts
14,924 battles
1 minute ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Correct. he was after though.

Yeah, damage doesn't reflect until the penalty is applied.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,462 posts
17,559 battles

If you had submitted the report 3 times, make sure in your last report (you can go back and update it), stressed this point and request to have this guy heavily punish for been so toxic

[4HIM]
Members
3,294 posts
15,686 battles

Jingles has done several videos on players like this.  Both in WoWS and WoT as well.  Latest was of a clan that prides itself on griefing other players.  

I do recall one WoWS replay where the player TK'd and then went into all chat and started reporting the position of his team mates.  But Jingles has called out WG several times for not taking steps to put a stop to this type of behavior.  

Edited by ZARDOZ_II
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
24,500 posts
18,502 battles
4 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

But he's called out WG several times

You might want to edit this post to make it clear that the "he" in this specific sentence is Jingles, not the aft-vent you describe in the previous sentence. That isn't immediately clear on first reading.

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
6 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Jingles has done several videos on players like this.  Both in WoWS and WoT as well.  Latest was of a clan that prides itself on griefing other players.  

I do recall one WoWS replay where the player TK'd and then went into all chat and started reporting the position of his team mates.  But Jingles has called out WG several times for not taking steps to put a stop to this type of behavior.  

Do you happen to have those video's..... I would love to see if this person is part of them i would then send in another ticker with his video's as well.

Members
7,122 posts
22,689 battles

he will get pink for two games, next attack is 6 games the next will be nine games in co-op  and his slate is cleared.

Move on folks, nothing to see here. problem  is to isolated for a human to get involved automation will take care of it.

[46856]
Members
2,042 posts

reading something like this makes you nostalgic for the days when a team would turn on a pink player at the start of a game, sink them and carry on with the game not having to worry about a TK in their midst. Now that was justice and a firm lesson in why going pink was not funny.

Edited by Chain_shot
  • Cool 1

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts

"reading something like this makes you nostalgic for the days when a team would turn on a pink player at the start sink them and carry on with the game not having to worry about a TK in their midst. Now that was justice and a firm lesson in why going pink was not funny."

this

[CAPGO]
Members
745 posts
9,111 battles
8 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

reading something like this makes you nostalgic for the days when a team would turn on a pink player at the start of a game, sink them and carry on with the game not having to worry about a TK in their midst. Now that was justice and a firm lesson in why going pink was not funny.

That person might have been pink from mistake, you don't know if they are intentional team killers

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
819 posts
10,939 battles
8 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

Except to the other team perhaps, who would now possess a ship advantage.

[46856]
Members
2,042 posts
9 minutes ago, VVoony said:

That person might have been pink from mistake, you don't know if they are intentional team killers

6 minutes ago, Altwar said:

Except to the other team perhaps, who would now possess a ship advantage.

Pink was pink then its wasn't complicated for us. And if we were down a ship at the start it was not that much of a disadvantage since it's preferable to lose one ship instead two or maybe more and having to deal with a TK while in the midst of battle with the red team.

If you went pink and it was not your fault does not hold water. If it's because of bad torpedo aim then you sure learned not to do it that much faster. - much more incentive to pay attention and some justice for the victim.

Pink is pink and you are better off sinking it for the team.

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
19 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

Pink was pink then its wasn't complicated for us. And if we were down a ship at the start it was not that much of a disadvantage since it's preferable to lose one ship instead two or maybe more and having to deal with a TK while in the midst of battle with the red team.

If you went pink and it was not your fault does not hold water. If it's because of bad torpedo aim then you sure learned not to do it that much faster. - much more incentive to pay attention and some justice for the victim.

Pink is pink and you are better off sinking it for the team.

The simple solution is remove friendly fire from the game, end of problem.

• Cool 1