Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Justin_Simpleton

Hey, I've been playing a year now

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

35
[SCRUM]
Members
133 posts
8,433 battles

Well, almost a year.  I was thinking of writing a topic for those first year players now that I've been there and done that.  Simpleton is still here.

I still have questions.  What's those red circles where no enemy ship could be? I know not to fly planes there. 

Who clears the clan msg board?

Who wants my suggestions for cosmetic game improvements for players of my age?

:} Inquiring minds want to know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,784
[ARGSY]
Members
24,478 posts
18,475 battles

Those are excellent ideas. Don't waste time telling us about it - write the actual article!

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,007
[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
1 hour ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

What's those red circles where no enemy ship could be? I know not to fly planes there. 

Who clears the clan msg board?

Who wants my suggestions for cosmetic game improvements for players of my age?

1. I am not sure what you are asking. Do you mean the enemy cap? There's no reason not to fly planes there.

2. Nobody does. This is automatic. Sometime when it's cleared, restarting the game will reveal the past 25 messages again.

3. Anybody is free to give suggestions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,539
[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles
1 hour ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Well, almost a year.  I was thinking of writing a topic for those first year players now that I've been there and done that.  Simpleton is still here.

I still have questions.  What's those red circles where no enemy ship could be? I know not to fly planes there. 

Who clears the clan msg board?

Who wants my suggestions for cosmetic game improvements for players of my age?

:} Inquiring minds want to know. 

Those circles are enemy fighter combat air patrols. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
767
[NUWES]
Members
3,430 posts
12,802 battles
1 hour ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Well, almost a year.  I was thinking of writing a topic for those first year players now that I've been there and done that.  Simpleton is still here.

I still have questions.  What's those red circles where no enemy ship could be? I know not to fly planes there. 

Who clears the clan msg board?

Who wants my suggestions for cosmetic game improvements for players of my age?

:} Inquiring minds want to know. 

Grats on the year. I'm always glad to meet people who enjoy the game as much as I do. 

The devs do read the forums and suggestions on cosmetic improvements are always welcome. They may not act on them, but they are welcome. 

I'm not sure what red circles you are referring to though. Could you take a snapshot and post it? That may help us help you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35
[SCRUM]
Members
133 posts
8,433 battles
3 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

1. I am not sure what you are asking. Do you mean the enemy cap? There's no reason not to fly planes there.

2. Nobody does. This is automatic. Sometime when it's cleared, restarting the game will reveal the past 25 messages again.

3. Anybody is free to give suggestions!

Regarding the red circles, I mean the ones that typically surround an AA ship, but there are times that ship can not possibly be in that area.

Suggestions should go to …… ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
767
[NUWES]
Members
3,430 posts
12,802 battles
4 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Those circles are enemy fighter combat air patrols. 

 That makes sense. I honestly had no idea what red circles we were talking about. lol. I completely forgot the patrol circles were red. I'm used to just avoiding them without paying attention to them. 

Edited by Tzarevitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35
[SCRUM]
Members
133 posts
8,433 battles

Oh, I almost forgot.  I would really like to see a shrine development in the Naval shipyard.  A place where a commander can go to pray to the Random Number Generator god for maybe a 1% increase in accuracy, if it may be so.

While I'm on the wish list, I sure would lilke to know if I'm engaged in Naval Battle wihile looking at the main screen; what's that three letter name for HUD?

 

Edited by Justin_Simpleton
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,311
[SALVO]
Members
8,277 posts
6,158 battles
12 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Oh, I almost forgot.  I would really like to see a shrine development in the Naval shipyard.  A place where a commander can go to pray to the Random Number Generator god for maybe a 1% increase in accuracy, if it may be so.

Can we also have a mermaid bartender to listen our endless rants on everything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35
[SCRUM]
Members
133 posts
8,433 battles
2 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Can we also have a mermaid bartender to listen our endless rants on everything?

You're on to something. I can imagine her responses to my whining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,311
[SALVO]
Members
8,277 posts
6,158 battles
1 minute ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

You're on to something. I can imagine her responses to my whining. 

Hahaha maybe it would help reduce salt and stress levels from RNGesus not hearing the prayers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,835
[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,079 posts
19,484 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Those are excellent ideas. Don't waste time telling us about it - write the actual article!

 

Love that movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,673
[CNO]
Members
6,594 posts
19,839 battles
2 hours ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Who wants my suggestions for cosmetic game improvements for players of my age?

A larger font option would be nice.  Eyes getting old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
391
[LSNB]
Members
1,718 posts
6,095 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

A larger font option would be nice.  Eyes getting old.

You could use a smaller display scale to increase font? The HUD gets cluttered up, though.

Edited by destawaits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
684
[WOLF7]
Members
900 posts
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

A larger font option would be nice.  Eyes getting old.

 

4 hours ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Who wants my suggestions for cosmetic game improvements for players of my age?

I will say this, my eyes are not the greatest either. I have found the Modstation to be of great help in this regard. With the Modstation, you can remove fog and glare from the game, as well as change the reticle to different colors/layouts, change the color of the lock-on circle, etc. I found all of this to be much easier on my eyes and improve the overall experience for me. Best of all, every mod on the Modstation is approved by WG. No worries about being banned for a mod that is not allowed. Go here to check it out:  https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/modstation/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×