Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

Dockyard Clarification

5 comments in this topic

[Y0L0W]
Members
641 posts
20,613 battles

So, we need to spend 3500 Doubloons (2 x 1750) on two shipbuilding phases to get the Odin. Can this be on ANY two phases or does it have to be the last two?

[WOLFG]
Members
12,591 posts
11,693 battles
Just now, Bortt said:

So, we need to spend 3500 Doubloons (2 x 1750) on two shipbuilding phases to get the Odin. Can this be on ANY two phases or does it have to be the last two?

Any two.  Just have to get to 20.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
24,415 posts
18,358 battles

Any two, but I'm going to wait for the very end. Why? To let an expanded population of user reviews and gameplay experiences emerge before I toss dubs at her, and to be sure that I can finish all of the eighteen free ones.

If for whatever reason I can't, and I have to pay more, I will be able to balance her perceived worth against the increased total I must pay without the pressure of feeling like I have to justify sunk costs (in doubloons; the time spent grinding isn't something I budget in that way).

• Cool 1

[NFFS]
Members
259 posts
7,917 battles

To answer the question - you HAVE to purchase the last two.  You MAY purchase any other phase if you so choose. 

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,045 posts
52,031 battles

Can be any two.  Individual phases are not tied to any particular directive.  So if you get the 18 phases through the directives, it does not matter if you buy 2 phases now, next week, or after you get your 18 phases.  End result is the same.  You will have the required 20 phases.  So might as well wait until the end to see if you are going to get the 18 through the directives.  

Sign in to follow this