You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LAnybody

And, occasionally the planets align....

4 comments in this topic

[BIER]
Members
463 posts
7,417 battles

and there is no CV in a game, and I actually get to play the IJN DDs like they should be.

Sadly, I missed Confederate, since several of the kills were low-HP DDs that I finished off with guns.  I also wonder how good a game you have to have to get the 2500 Base XP mission. I mean, I didn't quite make that here, so wth do you have to do to get it? 10 kills and 10 caps?

The real eye-opener was how TERRIBLE the rest of the team was. Basically, myself and the Helena had stellar games, and the other 10 folks did less than crap. I mean, 10 of my team did no better than the entire rest of the other team, and we got the 50% XP bonus. That's god-awful.

results2.png

results3.png

Oh, and I'll be a little smug here - this is with an 8 point captain, so I didn't have CE. 6.8km detection in a game where only 1 of the 4 enemy DDs had worse concealment than me.

Edited by LAnybody
  • Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,087 posts
4,341 battles

Somebody here has a signature that applies to your game: Great games are a combination of your team being terrible and the enemy team being slightly worse.

If your team is great, usually there's no room for one person to stand out.

Nice carry!

Beta Testers
3,304 posts
26,945 battles
2 hours ago, LAnybody said:

and there is no CV in a game, and I actually get to play the IJN DDs like they should be.

Sadly, I missed Confederate, since several of the kills were low-HP DDs that I finished off with guns.  I also wonder how good a game you have to have to get the 2500 Base XP mission. I mean, I didn't quite make that here, so wth do you have to do to get it? 10 kills and 10 caps?

The real eye-opener was how TERRIBLE the rest of the team was. Basically, myself and the Helena had stellar games, and the other 10 folks did less than crap. I mean, 10 of my team did no better than the entire rest of the other team, and we got the 50% XP bonus. That's god-awful.

results2.png

results3.png

Oh, and I'll be a little smug here - this is with an 8 point captain, so I didn't have CE. 6.8km detection in a game where only 1 of the 4 enemy DDs had worse concealment than me.

Those were the good old days for DDs once upon a time.........................