Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tygteyfax

Two quick questions about tokens and acccount

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts

Why does this account not display the nearly 5,000 battles I have played? It's preventing me from posting.

And what's the use-by date for Soviet tokens?

Thanks for your time.

[RLGN]
Members
16,223 posts
28,096 battles

The first, no idea.

The second; I think they need to be spent by 0.9.6 or they’ll convert to credits. 0.9.7 at the latest.

[STW-A]
Members
282 posts

per Wows numbers, your account is not showing any battles.  Perhaps your account was reset?  (or maybe migrated to a different server when WG was offering that a few months ago?)

with no battles, I would assume your account is not showing any soviet tokens available.

you can contact customer support, as they can help you better.

[UNHLY]
Members
5,069 posts
14,189 battles

The Soviet tokens expire and convert to credits when 9.5 releases (in about two weeks if WG sticks to schedule).

As to why your account doesn’t show battles, it could be one of a few things. First I would check to make sure you’re using the right account, since if you’re not on the account those battles are on they won’t show up. If you had your account reset that would also wipe out your battles. I’m not sure if the server transfer WG offered last year removes battles like Seaman_Rookie suggested above. Bottom line, if you’re sure you’re on the right account and haven’t reset it, contact support and they’d be able to help better than we would. 

[WG]
WG Staff
360 posts
9,828 battles
16 hours ago, Tygteyfax said:

Why does this account not display the nearly 5,000 battles I have played?

You logged in to the portal with your inactive account that never entered battle. Please log out and log back in with proper account credentials.

Members
2 posts

Sorry, I the problem is the forced redirect to the NA server, when I was trying to log onto the EU server.

Thanks for the help everyone. Consider this case closed.

Sign in to follow this