You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MockingBird94

Polls Got Deleted?

11 comments in this topic

[N2O]
[N2O]
Members
114 posts
4,358 battles
3 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Noticed that two.  And I THINK some other stuff is gone or moved. 

They removed two of my posts and the entire poll section.

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers, Volunteer Moderator
330 posts
7,054 battles

HANG ON GUYS... Just FYI, there was some forum reorganization.  Let me ask around... 

@Hapa_Fodder?

Members
2,445 posts
14,137 battles
5 minutes ago, DEWEY_96_ said:

HANG ON GUYS... Just FYI, there was some forum reorganization.  Let me ask around... 

@Hapa_Fodder?

.. just maybe WG could tell us about stuff like this in advance?  Maybe cut off any feedback or reaction as a result?  But they didn't and they tend not to.. , which means either, .... no one there gives a rat's nether regions about telling us what is going on and maybe it didn't even occur to anyone to tell us... , or it came down in the middle of the night like an axe..   either way.. it smells... but again... WG has a history of not communicating,

.. why?  why is it not possible for WG to not do things like this??

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,709 battles
15 hours ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

.. just maybe WG could tell us about stuff like this in advance?  Maybe cut off any feedback or reaction as a result?  But they didn't and they tend not to.. , which means either, .... no one there gives a rat's nether regions about telling us what is going on and maybe it didn't even occur to anyone to tell us... , or it came down in the middle of the night like an axe..   either way.. it smells... but again... WG has a history of not communicating,

.. why?  why is it not possible for WG to not do things like this??

Interesting opinion of ME, since I own these forums, run them and make the call on the lay outs. Believe it or not I go through just about EVERY SINGLE post on the forums, this is why I am on here on a SUNDAY evening when I don't have to, because gathering the community feedback takes SIGNIFICANTLY more time than just 5 days during the week.

This decision was made by us because, to be quite frank, there were too many places for the community to drop feedback that might get lost. LIKE for instance a subtopic of "Polls" that the majority of the active community on the forums never even visited.

As for the communication issues, we've addressed that in the past we've had problems with this and HAVE been attempting to correct this.

-Hapa

• Thanks 4

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

What's the policy on posting polls in other parts of the forum?

Will the threads that were in that section be moved?  (If they have been, I haven't seen them yet, sorry.)

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,328 posts
4,773 battles
3 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

This decision was made by us because, to be quite frank, there were too many places for the community to drop feedback that might get lost. LIKE for instance a subtopic of "Polls" that the majority of the active community on the forums ever even visited.

I think it's the right one.  I didn't appreciate isolating polls in their own subforum when it happened.

I trust y'all have re-enable polls in General?

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
50 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I think it's the right one.  I didn't appreciate isolating polls in their own subforum when it happened.

I trust y'all have re-enable polls in General?