You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captn_Mikro

World Warships Hurry Up Sign Up ..... Now Wait

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
332 posts
184 battles

Are you Kidding me almost a week and Nothing :angry:

If I were the ones been waiting this long I'd of gone Ballistic way before Now

I went Nuts just 3 hours after creating this account and signing up with No information Like sorry were not accepting any More applications at this time or Sorry your application has been denied because World Warships beta Doesn't support Windows 10. but No we get nothing No info no News it's been Like this on World of tanks World of warplanes and World of Warships. Oh and World Tanks 360 community forums are gone crazy. Where's the Mods ? Where some News Wargaming ?

What the Heck is going on ???

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
424 posts
941 battles

I think somewhere it said that applications don't guarantee acceptance, but I don't really know why they don't give the status on pending approvals.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

It's normal, you apply and wait, no response, no guarantee's, just wait and be patient.  How have the WoT 360 forums "gone crazy"?

Beta Testers
332 posts
184 battles

It's normal, you apply and wait, no response, no guarantee's, just wait and be patient.  How have the WoT 360 forums "gone crazy"?

there's a lot of things trolls flooding silly Ideas suggest changing I'm not sure on all of it but some blame the falling numbers on happens in the forums because there's spamming and big trolling then Mods come in clean up but the damage was done players go onto other things player base drops from 40,000 to the other night 300 in a year average 4,000 on and there was big drop when xbox one Wot was announced. Some of long term players have concerns about what has been going on there. 
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,128 battles

I think we needs kittens to fix this

(DBR if you're reading this post cat pic :hiding:)

Beta Testers
332 posts
184 battles

Wait.

Windows 10?

Windows 10 as in releasing this summer in Preview testing Windows Insiders the builds are running really well even tanks & planes. running great on them.
Edited by Captn_Mikro

Beta Testers
430 posts
1,229 battles

Not everyone who signs up for closed beta gets in it wouldn't be "closed" if everyone gets in. All you can do is wait and hope to get picked or try to hunt some down on Twitter they give a few out every day. Or watch some streams on twitch.

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,128 battles

Windows 10 as in releasing this summer in Preview testing Windows Insiders the builds are running really well even tanks & planes. running great on them.

Cool :3

Beta Testers
82 posts
3,973 battles

I understand people are anxious to play the game, we all are.  But that doesn't entitle us to anything. Any explanations, any inside info, nothing. We just have to wait it out.  Sorry, but that's reality.