You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

New Soviet Cruisers Sad State Of Future (fixed )

56 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,241 posts
25,287 battles

I have been playing against the new Russian ships over the past week or two like most players have, but in the last 72 hours most particularly this ship The AC Nevsky which is a nightmare to play against.

I thought the Russian Battleship line was bad and things couldn't get any worse, well I was way wrong, this ship is Kremlin, Stalingrad and Smolensk all rolled into one.

Like I said ran into this ship quite often in the last 3 days in games playing Roon and Hindy, cant burn the thing down its seems to have some 21st century fire resistant coating all over the ship, and all things considered my ships at those 2 tiers are pretty effective fire starters against other ships but Oh not for the russky.

Then there is the reload time 6 seconds add a few skills, flags and whatever would probable bring it down to somewhere around 5 seconds plus almost a possibly 3 seconds faster than the Germans.

The only other tech tree ships faster are the USN tier 10 which I have already ranted about that in the past and the British Tier 10 which is a pain but you can swat that with AP and it goes away, speaking of AP I will come to that soon, but back to the fire issue.

Hindy has a 14 % fire chance the Russian only 13 % fire chance I am rather sceptical about that as it seems to be able start fires with ease almost every salvo, where as in my matches playing the German Cruisers lucky to get 1 fire hit.

In the same time period playing Battleships Bismarck, Freddy and Kurfurst again repeatedly being fire bombed get a fire let it burn get a second one, so put them out same thing happens again over and over. try to shoot these things with AP either causes little damage or it turns into a ninja and vanishes or just appears to speed ( fixed ) away.

A game tonight in my Bismarck ran into a Nevsky and his buddies including a Soyuz another couple of ships, we had a running Gun battle which for the most part I targeted the Nevsky because of the fire damage I was taking from his shells, I had to go dark and run the back of map more or less to heal, by the end of the game I had received 49 HE hits , 2 fires ( mild amount for a change ) 23 073  damage all toll.

I even ended up sinking him got my revenge but this only happened because his team mates began to fall around him and we hunted him down chased him across the map and I nailed him broadside finally. 

I would like to point out that in most of the matches I ran into this ship we won not all but most so this is not about me losing games in fact the Bismarck game we ended up basically crushing them after a shaky start.

I may be the only one speaking out publicly and will probably be lambasted by the Russian fanboys ( don't care either ) but there must be other players privately thinking the same thing about these ships.

Got Slava and a new Russian DD coming soon, WG will have there  spreed sheets collating data over a period and as more people speak up the spin doctors will come out with the usual statements " that its to early we need more data " then  when they finally have to do some data changes it will barely make a difference  "as its there new policy to take small steps at a time with these changes " of course anything not Russian will get nuked again the statement will be : it was in the best interest for game play " or something like that  spread sheets etc etc etc.

Well had my say cant wait for Russian Aircraft Carriers 

Das Vedanya Comrades

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 9
  • Meh 1

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles

I agree with most of what you said but I know most hate the Smolensk but wows stats shows it is actually towards the bottom in winrates even at top players in the ship.. Example top players in Smolensk vs top des moines players... Des moines higher winrates..... Smolensk is just annoying.... The others you said I agree with.. I hope they figure this out.... Maybe they'll be better gun boats but weaker support against subs.. I don't know 

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,689 posts
23,735 battles

First, Nevesky is a light cruiser.

Second, he doesnt have speed boost....36 kts...

Can be tanky, but also against skilled players won't last.

Did a clan v clan training and my Nevesky got wrecked by constant HVY Ru cruiser fire.

Members
1,650 posts
27 minutes ago, tm63au said:

I thought the Russian Battleship line was bad and things couldn't get any worse, well I was way wrong, this ship is Kremlin, Stalingrad and Smolensk all rolled into one.

yes, and the anti-Smolensk hysteria created the Al. Nevsky, do you want better? Just keep going...:Smile_hiding:

[ALL41]
Beta Testers
2,461 posts
10,717 battles

Funny thing is, you will get the easymode addicts coming to tell you 'buuut its so easy to citadel from the side!!' ... which EVERY ship in the game is subject to except german BBs ...and the fact soviet ships need to be exactly flat broadside to your shells when they hit or they will bounce, not like ANY other nation's cruiser that can be citadeled up to a certain angle. Balanz komrade. Glorious bias steel. 

Nevsky is precisely the kind of ship WG claimed didn't want when they gave british CL's AP only: a fast, very high refire rate, HE tossing ship with smoke and radar. Only this time, it has the added bias perks of superb acel/decel and laser ballistics. A single nevsky is able to push back multiple BBs on its own....and its ONLY saving grace is that unlike smolensk, you can citadel it when its flat broadside to you. 

Slava is essentially a super-kremlin. Sure, on paper its not but all the bias perkies and the so perfectly fine tuned small advantages that synergize together make it significantly deadlier and more survivable than kremlin. I watched a slava take out 3 BBs, 2 cruisers and a DD ..essentially dominating and wiping an entire flank... just by firing at them bow-on and every single time inflicting multiple full pens worth of damage. Bow on.. even against GK. It was DISGUSTING to watch. The thing only dies to torpedoes. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 3

[UNHLY]
Members
3,241 posts
25,287 battles
49 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

First, Nevesky is a light cruiser.

Second, he doesnt have speed boost....36 kts...

Can be tanky, but also against skilled players won't last.

Did a clan v clan training and my Nevesky got wrecked by constant HVY Ru cruiser fire.

I'm aware it does not have speed boost I was merely saying it just seems to speed away as I was aiming ( leading my shots ).

cheers 

Members
204 posts
5,995 battles
38 minutes ago, Skyfaller said:

Nevsky is precisely the kind of ship WG claimed didn't want when they gave british CL's AP only: a fast, very high refire rate, HE tossing ship with smoke and radar. Only this time, it has the added bias perks of superb acel/decel and laser ballistics. A single nevsky is able to push back multiple BBs on its own....and its ONLY saving grace is that unlike smolensk, you can citadel it when its flat broadside to you. 

Err... wut? Nevsky doesn't have smoke... 

As for its power, it has very low DPS and a large turning circle for a light cruiser. That's the trade off, even with bigger guns it just can't compete with other light cruisers that have 50% to100% more guns with lower reload times.

Edited by JimmyTheRealPirate
typo

[ARC]
Members
1,077 posts
11,580 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

I have been playing against the new Russian ships over the past week or two like most players have, but in the last 72 hours most particularly this ship The AC Nevsky which is a nightmare to play against.

Like I said ran into this ship quite often in the last 3 days in games playing Roon and Hindy, cant burn the thing down its seems to have some 21st century fire resistant coating all over the ship, and all things considered my ships at those 2 tiers are pretty effective fire starters against other ships but Oh not for the russky.

Then there is the reload time 6 seconds add a few skills, flags and whatever would probable bring it down to somewhere around 5 seconds plus almost a possibly 3 seconds faster than the Germans.

The only other tech tree ships faster are the USN tier 10 which I have already ranted about that in the past and the British Tier 10 which is a pain but you can swat that with AP and it goes away, speaking of AP I will come to that soon, but back to the fire issue.

Hindy has a 14 % fire chance the Russian only 13 % fire chance I am rather sceptical about that as it seems to be able start fires with ease almost every salvo, where as in my matches playing the German Cruisers lucky to get 1 fire hit.

In the same time period playing Battleships Bismarck, Freddy and Kurfurst again repeatedly being fire bombed get a fire let it burn get a second one, so put them out same thing happens again over and over. try to shoot these things with AP either causes little damage or it turns into a ninja and vanishes or just speed boosts away.

A game tonight in my Bismarck ran into a Nevsky and his buddies including a Soyuz another couple of ships, we had a running Gun battle which for the most part I targeted the Nevsky because of the fire damage I was taking from his shells, I had to go dark and run the back of map more or less to heal, by the end of the game I had received 49 HE hits , 2 fires ( mild amount for a change ) 23 073  damage all toll.

I even ended up sinking him got my revenge but this only happened because his team mates began to fall around him and we hunted him down chased him across the map and I nailed him broadside finally. 

I would like to point out that in most of the matches I ran into this ship we won not all but most so this is not about me losing games in fact the Bismarck game we ended up basically crushing them after a shaky start.

I may be the only one speaking out publicly and will probably be lambasted by the Russian fanboys ( don't care either ) but there must be other players privately thinking the same thing about these ships.

Got Slava and a new Russian DD coming soon, WG will have there  spreed sheets collating data over a period and as more people speak up the spin doctors will come out with the usual statements " that its to early we need more data " then  when they finally have to do some data changes it will barely make a difference  "as its there new policy to take small steps at a time with these changes " of course anything not Russian will get nuked again the statement will be : it was in the best interest for game play " or something like that  spread sheets etc etc etc.

Das Vedanya Comrades

The answer seems to be the armored deck, which is 30mm thick (as all tier 10 cruisers except Smolensk and Colbert). Bismarck, FdG and GK will bounce off that deck for days if you don't aim correctly or the ship is actively evading, same problem that Montana, Iowa, etc. have with Nevsky.

The think is not more tanky than a Worcester or a Des Moines. It is just more difficult to aim because of her speed and firing angles (better or equal than Stalingrad I think). The thing is HUGE, she loses out in concealment with even Hindenburg (12.8km vs 12.6km with full concealment build) and her firepower is meh in both HE and AP DPM. Just be careful with broadsides, I have citadelled Conqueror/Thunderer at 13-15km consistently. Even got a citadel on a Kurfurst at 16 km, which I thought impossible.

Beta Testers
3,304 posts
26,945 battles

Mucho  Soviet paper ships........................................

Members
759 posts
10,621 battles
2 hours ago, Skyfaller said:

...and the fact soviet ships need to be exactly flat broadside to your shells when they hit or they will bounce, not like ANY other nation's cruiser that can be citadeled up to a certain angle.

image.thumb.png.bf484cd36622775c98415f2b839528c0.png

If the navigator mod is hard to read, the Nevsky is angled at 47 degrees.

eXacTLy fLAt BRoAdsiDe OR tHEy wiLL bOuNcE

Nevsky does not have smoke or exceptional acceleration.

Slava is essentially a super-kremlin. Sure, on paper its not but all the bias perkies and the so perfectly fine tuned small advantages that synergize together make it significantly deadlier and more survivable than kremlin. I watched a slava take out 3 BBs, 2 cruisers and a DD ..essentially dominating and wiping an entire flank... just by firing at them bow-on and every single time inflicting multiple full pens worth of damage. Bow on.. even against GK. It was DISGUSTING to watch. The thing only dies to torpedoes. 

Slava is much less survivable than Kremlin in every possible respect, except that the Slava is 23 km away (but it has to be 23 km away because if it gets closer it will take too much damage). It also does not overmatch the 30 mm armor on most tier 10 cruisers, so it is effectively countered by angling.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
8,500 posts
24,586 battles
2 hours ago, tm63au said:

Need a title change...Nevsky is the new light cruiser not the heavy.

Understand the confusion as it replaced Moskva which was a heavy cruiser but the rest of the original RU cruiser line was considered light cruisers so Moskva's replacement was light.

The other 3 new RU cruisers are the heavy ones.

[MISRY]
Members
935 posts
6,840 battles

To WG's credit, they WILL balance Soviet ships. The Kremlin is now statistically below both the Ohio and Thunderer after it's multiple tweak sessions.

I don't find the Nevsky all that strong. Mistakes in that ship do get you punished quickly and like most light cruisers, you are very dependent on your team for success.  Not a carry boat by any means. I played three battles in mine and lost interest. Honestly, tier for tier, the Donskoi is better and I enjoyed the Donskoi more.  The boat we do need to have some concern with is the Petro. THAT is the ship that will come in hot and then go through about 6 nerfs like the Kremlin. It's no coincidence that it's release is the same time as German CV's. Because, the only thing that could possibly anger people enough to distract from the monster OP Russian ship, is a new CV line. 

In the end, this team does ultimately balance the game. Can't say that for Tanks. If you can't beat em, join em. I just finished my Riga grind and ready to play the heck out of the Petro. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,689 posts
23,735 battles
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

I'm aware it does not have speed boost I was merely saying it just seems to speed away as I was aiming ( leading my shots ).

cheers 

It is so fast you can get to trouble so er than you think. 

[-AFK-]
Members
1,270 posts
15,922 battles
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

cheers 

out of curiosity, what is your ping to the NA server?

I am in NZ and mine will be between 105ms and 114ms, 

traditionally NZ's internet has been better than Australia so I do wonder if it is less the ship being an issue and more shell travel time and lag being the issue? 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
30,867 posts
25,982 battles
8 hours ago, tm63au said:

In the same time period playing Battleships Bismarck, Freddy and Kurfurst again repeatedly being fire bombed get a fire let it burn get a second one, so put them out same thing happens again over and over. try to shoot these things with AP either causes little damage or it turns into a ninja and vanishes or just speed boosts away.

Das Vedanya Comrades

I will say that Nevsky is by far the best, most dangerous of the new Russian Cruisers.  I'll even say that based on ship stats and what I've seen on WiP videos for even Petropavlovsk, Nevsky is better than even her.

That said, there's a lot of misinformation in your post, making Nevsky better than she is.  She's a dangerous ship, don't get me wrong, but you're getting scared from the shadows getting cast.

1.  Nevsky's fire resistance is no different than any other Tier X.  Fire Resistance is based on tiers (higher the better) and having upgraded hulls (i.e. not sailing around in stock hulls).  X Nevsky's fire resistance is better than say, Tier IX Roon's, but it's the same as Hindenburg, Zao, Des Memes, etc., her peers in Tier X.

2.  The complaint about Nevsky's ROF of 6 seconds?  She has 180mm x8 at 6 seconds base reload.  HE Pen is that of a 152mm CL gun at 30mm HE Pen.  Your Hindenburg has 203mm xTWELVE on a 9.8 seconds base reload.  Hindenburg also has the German Cruiser HE Pen Buff, she has 51mm HE Pen with those 203mm x12 salvos.

Also some two funny Raw DPM numbers between Worcester and Nevsky, two CLs of Tier X.

Worcester 344,348 (152mm x12, 30mm HE Pen, 12% fire chance, at 4.6 seconds reload)

Al.Nevsky 200,000 (180mm x8, 30mm HE Pen, 13% fire chance, at 6 seconds reload)

Now, Nevsky has the far superior shell flight characteristics so she can more easily use her firepower, but let's not pretend that people have complained about Worcester's HE Spam.

Edit:  Though Worcester has far worse shell flight characteristics, this lets her camp behind islands and lob shells over.

3.  You can't even get your complaint about Nevsky's speed right, it's the other way around and she's among the fastest Cruisers in Tier X.  She's faster than the 3 USN Tier X Cruisers.  She has 36kts to their 33kts. 

She's faster than Hindenburg 31.5kts, Zao 34.5kts, Yoshino at 34kts, Henri IV 35kts (but Henri has Engine Boost), Goliath 33kts. Moskva 34.5kts, Stalingrad & Smolensk both at 35kts, Puerto Rico 33.5kts.

She's slower than Venezia 36.6kts, and an Engine Boosting Henri IV.

4.  Nevsky's 180mm HE fire chances are actually in line with 152mm HE.  Worcester 12%, Nevsky 13%, Cleveland 12%  HE Pen is even the same at 30mm despite being larger than the 152mm guns as found on USN CLs.

Edit:  Realistic, final build fire chances.

Your "poor" Hindenburg has 51mm built in HE Pen.  That's a lot.  So Hindy doesn't need IFHE, just tack on DE and she has a finalized 15% fire chance for her 12 gun salvos on 8.6 seconds reload (MBM3 upgrade installed).

Nevsky's 180mm guns play the CL game, 30mm HE Pen isn't enough in High Tier as you can't even HE Pen the thin exterior armor of FR & RN BBs there that are coated in 32mm.  To do that, Nevsky, like Cleveland, Worcester, and other High Tier Normal CLs, are faced with the problem.

Take IFHE to get better HE Pen but gut your Fire Chances.

Or

Not take IFHE to have better Fire Chances but gut your HE Pen against High Tier threats.

Nevsky without IFHE but having DE, and using MBM3 upgrade:  15% fire chance, 5.28 seconds reload for 8 guns, 30mm HE Pen.

Nevsky WITH IFHE **AND** DE, still using MBM3 upgrade: Same reload as before for her 8 guns, 8.5% fire chance for 37mm HE Pen, and she still can't HE Pen the deck of High Tier USN BBs which are quite popular on the server.  Same problem the USN CLs face.

5.  Bless you... You're one of those BB players that pop DCP on 1 fire.  People adore your kind.

6.  Nevsky doesn't have Speed Boost.  You're rapidly losing credibility.  But you've lost credibility long before this point.

7.  Nevsky in a Stealth Build goes down to 12.82km surface detection, which is on the terrible side for Cruisers, but she's not alone there.  German, French Cruisers also gravitate to bad concealment.  Almost all Russian Cruisers are that way also.  You want one possible example of a Tier X Cruiser that's stealthier than her?  Your own Hindenburg in a Stealth Build.  Hindy goes down to 12.59km surface detection.

:Smile_veryhappy:

Let's get down to protection on Alexander Nevsky.  The IFHE / Armor update standardized a lot of exterior armor values.  She follows the same 25mm extremities, upper armor belt, 30mm deck as Worcester.  The Citadel is about the same as Worcester.  She does have a 50mm icebreaker but it's very low and nowhere near the very protective "Moskva Turtleneck."

Worcester 25mm bow, upper armor belt, 30mm deck, 127mm armor belt

wuqMpfu.jpg

Worcester Citadel

ZnjWkU4.jpg

Alexander Nevsky 25mm bow, upper armor belt, 30mm deck, 140mm armor belt, 50mm icebreaker. 

NeLpjKT.jpg

Nevsky's Citadel.

8ysYiyj.jpg

The icebreaker is really low so as to the point that it doesn't matter all that much.  The icebreaker that people actually complain about is Moskva's, that actually is high and very protective.

Kfeoi7Q.jpg

Again, Nevsky is a very dangerous enemy ship and I repeat that I consider her a more serious threat than the still-incoming Petropavlovsk.  But your fears are so greatly exaggerated that you made this thread showing exactly how misinformed you are about this new ship.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 4

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
30,867 posts
25,982 battles
29 minutes ago, hexeris said:

Russian fantasy ships, say no more.

People were fine with the introduction of Odin, Agir, Siegfried, Mainz.  All were fake ships.

Graf Zeppelin entered the game years ago, no outrage over that either.  She wasn't even completed, nor did she even operated with aircraft.  Yet no outrage.

I also don't see the outrage of an entire German CV Line, for a country that has yet, even to this day, made a Carrier.

Also, Puerto Rico, Georgia are completely fake ships.

... Yet no outrage over those Non-Russian paper ships.  But hey, it's fine with PR and Georgia.  They may be FAKE SHIPS, but at least they're 'Murican ships, right?

The German Cruiser Line is filled with fake ships.  Yorck, Roon, Hindenburg are fake a.f.  But that's fine with people apparently.

The German Battleship Line has a bunch of fake ships, and also fake refits.  Bayern, Konig never went as fast as they do in WoWS, they were WWI-era BBs and went about 21kts.  FDG, GK are fake a.f.  Gneisenau is also in a fake refit, the Scharnhorst-class never got 380mm guns.  But this fakeness is fine, apparently.

Montana was never built, but hey, that's fine, the fantasy is good to go if it's American, I guess.  Ohio is also quite fake.

The B-65 Cruisers Azuma, Yoshio?  Fake.  But that's fine, I guess.  What isn't fine is Kronsthadt and Stalingrad.

Yep.  Double Standards.

:cap_yes:

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

What's all this about Nevsky being a heavy cruiser with smoke and radar and and speed boost and great concealment and 20km flamethrowers? 

:Smile_amazed:

It must be a different ship than the slow-firing, easy-to-kill "Al Nevsky" I keep seeing in battles. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
30,867 posts
25,982 battles
11 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

What's all this about Nevsky being a heavy cruiser with smoke and radar and and speed boost and great concealment and 20km flamethrowers? 

:Smile_amazed:

It must be a different ship than the slow-firing, easy-to-kill "Al Nevsky" I keep seeing in battles. 

There's so much [edited] on these forums that it's impossible to catch them all.

Members
1,650 posts

any game has fantasy, paper whatever and here with WoWS, there is a clear tendency to design very good and outstanding VMF cruisers and BB, that's understandable because this is a Russian/Belarusian game...Yet, I cannot stomach the brutal nerf to the best feature of USN cruisers which was AA, remember when the DM or Wooster were considered no-fly zones, well now you got to fully spec them for AA in order to get this back, sad...So it's not that they push on VMF ships, a small sin, they nerfed our dear USN cruisers...I know that this is true with all cruisers, yet it impacted USN cruisers more than any other...and the new VMF cruisers (Bragation, AL Nevsky) have superb AA...

Edited by loco_max

[KIA-C]
Members
3,815 posts
16,741 battles
8 hours ago, tm63au said:

Spoiler alert : Nevsky fire resistance isn't better than any other cruisers

Nevsky reload is 5.28 sec with reload mod. Worcester base reload is 4.60 sec. If you think Nevsky reload is OP then Minotaur and Worcester reload are game breaking.

Hindy fires every what ? 8 sec at best. You're comparing it to a ship that fires every 5 sec with roughly the same fire chance.

Nevsky is fast but its concealment for a light cruiser is garbage. As for the fire chance, if it was a Worcester you would have suffered more

I'm sure the Izumo who got triple fire by a single Zao volley enjoyed his life

I'm sure the GK who got double fire by a single Marceau volley enjoyed his life

I'm sure the Yoshino who got double fire by a single DM volley enjoyed his life

The list goes on but in the end of the day, RNG is RNG.

You make hasty conclusion just because of some RNG rolls unfavorable to you. And because the ship happens to be soviet it's not fine. But I'm sure if was a Worcester doing so, everyone would be fine with it. If a Worcester is able to open water and kite while setting the world on fire with minimal risk (which she can do in fact) no one here would complain, in fact people would tell you to git gud. It is considered acceptable for many players here to put the soviet bias label on anything that is soviet but if a USN ship happens to be truly broken and nerfed, these same people are the first one coming to cry about how WG makes USN ship garbage.

Das Vedanya Comrades

Oh yeah I'm sure when Georgia was tested, people thought super cruiser accuracy + 456mm guns at T6 + fast heal + secondaries + speed boost was just fine. I'm sure when Benham was tested, people thought a ship that can throws 8 torps Fletchers torps / side that reload in 65 sec is a fine addition to the game. When Alaska was tested, I'm sure no one thought a ship with a citadel almost impossible to hit, good concealment on a plateform that throws 305mm AP shells with improved pen angle would be OP.

To me it sounds more like USN bias than soviet bias

Edited by AlcatrazNC
  • Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
30,867 posts
25,982 battles
13 minutes ago, loco_max said:

any game has fantasy, paper whatever and here with WoWS, there is a clear tendency to design very good and outstanding VMF cruisers and BB, that's understandable because this is a Russian/Belarusian game...Yet, I cannot stomach the brutal nerf to the best feature of USN cruisers which was AA, remember when the DM or Wooster were considered no-fly zones, well now you got to fully spec them for AA in order to get this back, sad...So it's not that they push on VMF ships, a small sin, they nerfed our dear USN cruisers...I know that this is true with all cruisers, yet it impacted USN cruisers more than any other...and the new VMF cruisers (Bragation, AL Nevsky) have superb AA...

CL Worcester has better AA than CL Nevsky.

CA Baltimore has worse long range flak than CA Bagration.  But flak a CV player can dodge, so Baltimore's vastly superior mid and short range AA is much better.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

I got it the day actually the minute the server went back on when it was released. 74 games in it and its a good cruiser not great by any means and except for its ability to bounce shells nothing OP. Yes it will bounce shells from even a Shiki.

5.3 Second reload is max. detection is not great and the reason they seem fireproof is many people are building fire prevention in this current meta.

Now I will say this. Give it 4 weeks before you say ANY new ships is OP because when they are first released the pure volume of them playing makes it appear they are because you see them all the time... USN Cruiser split I heard the same complaints and now never hear it anymore. Give it time the big bad RU Bias will give way to the next RU Line which from some accounts is truly sick.

[UNHLY]
Members
3,241 posts
25,287 battles
5 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Need a title change...Nevsky is the new light cruiser not the heavy.

Understand the confusion as it replaced Moskva which was a heavy cruiser but the rest of the original RU cruiser line was considered light cruisers so Moskva's replacement was light.

The other 3 new RU cruisers are the heavy ones.

True but does it make any difference the thing is as bad as any heavy cruiser, a 1955  ship V a 1939 ship Bismarck its a joke in some respects.

cheers :Smile_honoring: