Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Drextus

Tier 8 Ragnorak has no accuracy!

8 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
557 battles

Tier 8 Ragnorak.

Dear World Of Warship Team.
I was ecstatic, logging in to see that the ragnorak ship was available to be purchased, especially since I posted on the forums last week about selling it.
However the ship has extremely low accuracy. Simply put when I lead to fire shells at other ships, on all my other ships that I use 9 out of 10 shells hit the boat. When I fire on the Ragnorak, 9 times out of 10 shells miss the boat no matter the distance but obvious at 13 km or farther. I'm not sure how this is possible, perhaps a bug? please update Ragnoraks accuracy or make it a tier 9 boat.

Enthusiastically
World of Warship Player

• Haha 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,126 posts
9,284 battles

Battleships are less accurate. Large cruisers are more accurate. Cruisers are even more accurate. Destroyers are the most accurate. This is usually how things work.

Amagi is considered a battleship and thus isn't very accurate. High tier BBs have a long range, and thus miss more and more easily the further out you aim.

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles
1 hour ago, Drextus said:

Tier 8 Ragnorak.

I was ecstatic, logging in to see that the ragnorak ship was available to be purchased, especially since I posted on the forums last week about selling it.
However the ship has extremely low accuracy. Simply put when I lead to fire shells at other ships, on all my other ships that I use 9 out of 10 shells hit the boat. When I fire on the Ragnorak, 9 times out of 10 shells miss the boat no matter the distance but obvious at 13 km or farther. I'm not sure how this is possible, perhaps a bug? please update Ragnoraks accuracy or make it a tier 9 boat.

Enthusiastically
World of Warship Player

Are you using Aiming Module 1 on the ship? Without it yes the ship will be inaccurate more than likely. But with the module it becomes good.

Members
358 posts
5,926 battles
2 hours ago, Drextus said:

However the ship has extremely low accuracy. Simply put when I lead to fire shells at other ships, on all my other ships that I use 9 out of 10 shells hit the boat. When I fire on the Ragnorak, 9 times out of 10 shells miss the boat no matter the distance but obvious at 13 km or farther

What ships are you using where 9 out of 10 shells hit? I want those ships

Members
358 posts
5,926 battles
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Isn't it just a copy-paste of the amagi with a couple of new skins? 

Slightly better sigma, longer reload

[D-DAY]
Members
6,992 posts
2 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Isn't it just a copy-paste of the amagi with a couple of new skins? 

NO! :Smile_izmena:

It has a whole 0.1 better sigma (for a 3 second longer reload). Awesome! :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[KSD]
Members
77 posts
9,540 battles
9 hours ago, Drextus said:

Tier 8 Ragnorak.

Enthusiastically
World of Warship Player

Why would you want it a tier higher if it isn’t accurate?

Sign in to follow this