You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
YourWarshipsPSAs

PSA: Last weekend before Armory ship coupons expire

16 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts

The ship coupons in the Armory do not get replenished following the patch cycle. A new coupon will be available on Monday, June 22 and if you don't use the old one, you lose it/don't get a new one. Keep this in mind!

image.thumb.png.2cb2400f3a963da1dbb439f35cea48d7.png

Happy shopping!

• Cool 3

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,335 posts

I can't even get onto the ships in the  armory . The last update scewed it to hell. Thanks WG ....lol!!

• Sad 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
53 minutes ago, Versili said:

I can't even get onto the ships in the  armory . The last update scewed it to hell. Thanks WG ....lol!!

Even if you get in, it takes 30+ seconds for the ship names and info to load, and it has to reload every time you change the filters.

• Sad 1

[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
4 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Even if you get in, it takes 30+ seconds for the ship names and info to load, and it has to reload every time you change the filters.

Same for me too. Happened with this update (0.9.5) when WG decided Armory UI needed reworking. Definitely annoying.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,317 posts
4,773 battles

New UI performance has been disappointing.

• Cool 2

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
13 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

New UI performance has been disappointing.

The design, with the big unlabeled icons, isn't great either... but it seems to be the trend both in WG's stuff and more broadly.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,317 posts
4,773 battles
1 minute ago, KilljoyCutter said:

The design, with the big unlabeled icons, isn't great either... but it seems to be the trend both in WG's stuff and more broadly.

I haven't made up my mind about the design.  I like the reorg in general but details are confusing.  Combat Missions especially.  I'm tending towards thumbs down.

[WOLF6]
Members
259 posts
8,055 battles
3 hours ago, YourWarshipsPSAs said:

A new coupon will be available on Monday, June 22 and if you don't use the old one, you lose it/don't get a new one. Keep this in mind!

image.thumb.png.2cb2400f3a963da1dbb439f35cea48d7.png

really!? 

you don't use it , you won't get a replacement ...but if you do use it ,you will get another one after June 22nd?

[WOLFH]
Members
986 posts
4,782 battles
15 minutes ago, iBrowEcc0 said:

really!? 

you don't use it , you won't get a replacement ...but if you do use it ,you will get another one after June 22nd?

If you don’t use it, it will expire.

And yes, on that date you get a new one (even if you use the current one).

Edited by CO_Valle

[WOLFC]
Members
2,791 posts
11,320 battles
57 minutes ago, iBrowEcc0 said:

really!? 

You do get a replacement. It’s replaced by a coupon that expires on Dec 22, 2020.

• Thanks 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

Quickly turning into a semantics thread. 

There's a coupon you have now if you haven't used it.  On the 22nd, it expires, it goes away, it's gone, so if you want to use it, use it now.  

There will then be another new coupon, completely unrelated to the current coupon other than being for a similar discount, that shows up on the same day, whether you used the coupon you have now or not.  

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
2 hours ago, iBrowEcc0 said:

really!? 

You get a replacement, period. The old one expires if you don’t use it.

[TIMT]
Members
1,740 posts
5,623 battles

I think the whole point is, if you plan to buy two or more ships in the next weeks/months, buy one now to get the 25% off. That way you can get another ship with 25% off in the coming months. Rather relevant for me actually, as I am grinding coal for Georgia. Still not there, unfortunately.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,317 posts
4,773 battles
21 hours ago, KilljoyCutter said:

It just occurred to me why a designer would do that -- smartphones!  UI design is hard and mobile UIs are a different animal.  The designers get the memes in their tiny brains and can't seem to do anything else, which suggests that WG has brought in some mobile designers.  WG needs to make a clear distinction between a PC UI and what these guys have done elsewhere.