You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
EJ_TANK

Dockyard loading issues

8 comments in this topic

[DALE]
Members
54 posts
11,771 battles

I keep having issues with the dockyard loading. It will just give me the never ending loading circle, have the dockyard directive bar at the bottom but still display my port, or completely freez up my computer to the point where I cant even control alt delete I have to restart. Is there anyone else having a similar issue or know what I can do to resolve it? I have already re-downloaded the game and nothing has changed. It's very hard to check on the directives or progress to the next one when I cant even get to the dockyard to collect the previous one. Any help would be appreciated.

[WORX]
Members
13,225 posts
20,086 battles
14 minutes ago, EJ_TANK said:

I keep having issues with the dockyard loading. It will just give me the never ending loading circle, have the dockyard directive bar at the bottom but still display my port, or completely freez up my computer to the point where I cant even control alt delete I have to restart. Is there anyone else having a similar issue or know what I can do to resolve it? I have already re-downloaded the game and nothing has changed. It's very hard to check on the directives or progress to the next one when I cant even get to the dockyard to collect the previous one. Any help would be appreciated.

lower your graphics lvl down 1 notch.

This problem is associated with a host of issues... Stemming from

• Ram Issues
  • HD at above %80 issue.
  • GPU issue
  • CPU issue.
  • COnnection issues..
  • CPU resources are at %90 or above

Since we're not there to figure it out... You're going to have to figure out where does the problem lays...

Also, DL the patch if you know for sure its not any of the above problems.

Edited by Navalpride33

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,324 posts
14,923 battles

Have you tried this?

Edited by BrushWolf

[CVA16]
Members
6,430 posts
19,969 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

Have you tried this?

Have to ask if it is worth going thru all those steps and time, hoping you don't mess more stuff up, to potentially get there. Some have done all the steps and still can't get in. Do you have to see the Dockyard to get the benefits. I know I'll never get the big prize but I might qualify for the Graf Spee.

Is there anything I need to click on there or is it all awarded automatically as I finish objectives? Just seeing all the pretty graphics is NOT worth it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,324 posts
14,923 battles
17 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

Have to ask if it is worth going thru all those steps and time, hoping you don't mess more stuff up, to potentially get there. Some have done all the steps and still can't get in. Do you have to see the Dockyard to get the benefits. I know I'll never get the big prize but I might qualify for the Graf Spee.

Is there anything I need to click on there or is it all awarded automatically as I finish objectives? Just seeing all the pretty graphics is NOT worth it.

It is pretty simple to do and while it doesn't help everyone it did work for me. It took maybe five minutes including download, unpacking, and running the batch file.

[CVA16]
Members
6,430 posts
19,969 battles
12 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

t is pretty simple to do and while it doesn't help everyone it did work for me. It took maybe five minutes including download, unpacking, and running the batch file.

Second part of the question...is it worth the trouble? Anything you need to see/click on there?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,324 posts
14,923 battles
1 minute ago, Sabot_100 said:

Second part of the question...is it worth the trouble? Anything you need to see/click on there?

It worked for me so I say yes but remember that a few people have had no luck.

[CVA16]
Members
6,430 posts
19,969 battles

Good news was I tried it again just now (been a week) and it loaded. Got the initial rewards (crates, FXP and premium) which I had to click on to obtain. Stars mus have aligned.