Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
95B812MP

Gold not showing up from crates

4 comments in this topic

[SWIFF]
Members
1 post
5,085 battles

Beginning two days ago any crates purchased or awarded in game that contain gold are not showing up

- Monday: 30k in coal on 30 creates approximately 4k in god

- yesterdays second crate 750 gold

Non show up in my gold count.

I have opened a ticket but am now told that I have to take a screen shot.   How do I screen shot a crate that has already been opened?  Are you telling me that there is no way that you can check that.......Im calling [edited] on that!

Seems as though Wargaming is blowing it off in hopes that I will spend money for more gold.  Thats not happening.  The level of support is anemic at best.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,489 posts
15,423 battles

Most crates awarded in game do not contain gold/doubloons.  What is it exactly that you are opening?

Members
12,615 posts
14,320 battles

I just recently had a Super Container with 5,000 doubloons aka Gold in it, but that is EXTREMELY RARE. So as many of us laughed and joked about nobody likely will be getting that type of reward for a little while now because it’s such a rare reward. 

The secret is to relax and not be expecting something like that to happen and then if it does happen you can get excited about it, but if not then not like you were expecting it anyway. But my point is Wargaming technically still has the Gold rewards in their Super Containers and the rumors they no longer have it are false or else I would not have gotten it.

If you want proof of Doubloons/ Gold still being in crates go to this Forum Thread:

[WG]
WG Staff
360 posts
9,828 battles

@95B812MP I've reviewed your ticket you submitted and from the look of it I see that you might mistake received FreeXP with the gold. In case if you encounter any similar situation feel free to make a screenshot (by clicking on "Print Screen" button) and send it over to support. You can find your screenshots in "screenshot" folder located where you have your game installed.

Sign in to follow this