You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Illustratum_AEternam

It's an Omen

8 comments in this topic

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
810 posts
6,335 battles

Congrats! Not too common an occurrence. I want to buy the crates now on offer in the premium shop (you can only buy 5 of each) but since WG can't/won't make a shopping cart I am not doing 10 transactions for 1.20 US. <shrug>

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,792 posts
21,701 battles

Nice! You lucky so and so. *glares at*

[ARGSY]
Members
24,468 posts
18,417 battles

Amagi got jealous and wanted burgundy paint with gold trim just like Ashitaka.

Ashitaka lifts its middle finger and says, "Nyaaah, I get to hide away from Tier 9 in Narai, AND I still get to make more cash than you."

[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
18,303 battles
34 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Amagi got jealous and wanted burgundy paint with gold trim just like Ashitaka.

Ashitaka lifts its middle finger and says, "Nyaaah, I get to hide away from Tier 9 in Narai, AND I still get to make more cash than you."

I hear it's a nerfed Amagi. Any truth to that?

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,912 battles

It might be an omen. Question is, is it a balefull one? That's what this Shaman reads from the chicken entrails  :Smile_trollface:  :Smile_playing:  :Smile_bajan2: :etc_hide_turtle: :crab::fish_nerv: :cap_horn:

[ARGSY]
Members
24,468 posts
18,417 battles
7 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

I hear it's a nerfed Amagi. Any truth to that?

33 second reload compared to Amagi's 30. For this sacrifice, you get the following over the Amagi: premium status, a cool skin, a captain with what appears to be specific voice lines, and a 3X bonus XP mission of uncertain numbers of repetitions until the end of patch 0.9.6 (we are in 0.9.5 right now). There is a minor lift in Sigma that Mouse says makes no difference across anything other than multiple battles. 

If you want a more vanilla-flavoured Amagi that has less references to an eternal blood war against demonic chaos, there are always the Kii and the Ashitaka. 

Members
883 posts
5,968 battles

I’m really digging that captain. I got the Ragnarok as well and my favorite part of this ship is the captain. Wait....can I put this crazy *^%& in my musashi?  

Edited by KnifeInUrNeck