Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Panama_Z28

thinking of a weekly weekend complaint post, this weekend is =

13 comments in this topic

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
27,801 battles

Im going to admit I mostly play co-op,  please do something about team bots ramming EVERYYHING in sight !!

When they ram they get in the way of your shells and cause you to go pink or take the  kill 2 or 3 times a match.

Next would be twitch missions, soo the news says mission 2 -  40k standard xp,  the mission actually comes at  you with 40k base xp,   THANKS !!

that's this weekends post, simple stuff but I feel like im contributing, so  blaa  !!

panama

Edited by panamaz28

[-TKS-]
Members
1,333 posts
13,010 battles
Just now, panamaz28 said:

Im going to admit I mostly play co-op,  please do something about bots ramming EVERYYHING in sight !!

When they ram they get in the way of your shells and cause you to go pink or take the  kill 2 or 3 times a match.

Next would be twitch missions, soo the news says mission 2 -  40k standard xp,  the mission actually comes at  you with 40k base xp,   THANKS !!

that's this weekends post, simple stuff but I feel like im contributing, so  blaa  !!

panama

Bots can’t ram themselves if you ram them first. :Smile_trollface:

But really though, they’ll typically ignore a ram if they’re focused on a player... so long as you aren’t trying to ram.

Can’t help you with the Twitch missions, but if it said XP instead of specifying Base XP than yeah that should be fixed.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,809 posts
1,670 battles

The nice thing about Co-op is that we never have those long losing streaks so we don't get to lose our faith in humanity.

• Cool 2

[-TKS-]
Members
1,333 posts
13,010 battles
3 minutes ago, alex08060 said:

The nice thing about Co-op is that we never have those long losing streaks so we don't get to lose our faith in humanity.

But when you find a way to lose to bots... whoo boy the salt.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[KAPPA]
Members
3,340 posts
11,567 battles
23 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

But when you find a way to lose to bots... whoo boy the salt.

This 1,000 times... And worse is when you killed half the bot team before going down, only to discover there's a very good reason you had the chance to kill half the bot team without anyone trying to get the last hit...

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
1,333 posts
13,010 battles
6 minutes ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

This 1,000 times... And worse is when you killed half the bot team before going down, only to discover there's a very good reason you had the chance to kill half the bot team without anyone trying to get the last hit...

I had this happen once in Pre Rework Enterprise... I turned off the game for the remainder of the day. Something about failing a shooting gallery didn’t run me right.

2,809 posts
1,670 battles

Most of the loss is due to having more bots than players in our team. But there cases when the team is full of human and we still lose. That usually happens on the weekend. Luckily that’s very rare.

[ARGSY]
Members
30,103 posts
26,974 battles
10 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

Then you give up the kill and don't go pink. It's as simple as that.

• Boring 1

[WPS]
Members
4,181 posts
9,619 battles
10 hours ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Is this a thing in coop?

Whenever I play, I've always felt people are literally not shooting until something is very low HP. But I don't play enough to know if that's my perception or if it's actually how a lot of coop players play.

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
1,366 posts
8,017 battles
2 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

Is this a thing in coop?

Whenever I play, I've always felt people are literally not shooting until something is very low HP. But I don't play enough to know if that's my perception or if it's actually how a lot of coop players play.

Nope. In Coop if you sit around waiting for low health targets you most likely end up with NO targets and little income. That's why I love rando tourists taking the time finding their island waifu. By then us mains have cleaned the board. :fish_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,340 posts
11,567 battles
9 hours ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Nope. In Coop if you sit around waiting for low health targets you most likely end up with NO targets and little income. That's why I love rando tourists taking the time finding their island waifu. By then us mains have cleaned the board. :fish_haloween:

There's a difference between not shooting and trying to get the last hit. The times people try to steal kills in co-op for kill missions are actually quite common. To confirm one's own kills is a skill I ended up picking up, which involves letting them take their shot and holding your fire just long enough to have your shells land right after theirs. This can mean multiple salvos in their reload if they fail to finish the job.

Another trick is getting your shells to land at the exact time torps hit. For whatever reason this tends to default to the shells getting the kill. No idea why.

Then there's ramming. Easiest way to confirm a kill is to not shoot the target to ensure it survives to ram you.

Edit: @enderland07

Edited by Shoggoth_pinup

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
1,366 posts
8,017 battles
1 hour ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

There's a difference between not shooting and trying to get the last hit. The times people try to steal kills in co-op for kill missions are actually quite common.

Ahhh yes sir, agreed.  In Coop sometimes first one that fires is first one that dies, especially if you are a cruiser the reds will often ignore DDs to kill you if you are first spotted. Kill stealing? That is a separate debate. I shoot at available targets. If my guns are loaded and are pointing in the direction of a live red I am going to fire them. If that takes a red you were working, sorry not sorry. Nice thing about Coop though is, speak up and ask for that target for special missions. More often then not I will honor that, so will others.

[SOV]
1,873 posts
10,494 battles
21 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

Im going to admit I mostly play co-op,  please do something about team bots ramming EVERYYHING in sight !!

panama

This will forever be what I imagine when talking about Co-op and bots: