You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capn_Nugget

Subs gone from port

12 comments in this topic

[MINVY]
Members
770 posts
7,389 battles

Wondering if anyone else notice upon loading the game today that their subs are all gone? They appear to have been removed from my dockyard, and the commanders oddly enough are in my reserve right now as if I get to keep them? Just curious, I realize I probably need to send in a ticket but guessing I wouldn't be the only person.. the event isn't actually over yet?

[WORX]
Members
13,286 posts
20,135 battles

I am thinking the sub event is over... Yesterday was the last day... It was suppose to be a month long test...

From here on out, lets see what happens..

[WOLF8]
Members
739 posts
9,624 battles

Might depend exactly when you got them.  Mine are still showing ~13 hours in the countdown clock-thingy.

Edited by Slammer58
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
10 minutes ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

I still have them.  I never played subs but I played against them and still can.

This, I still have them and the missions say they are available for another 5 days which is actually 4. Try selecting special ships in the filters.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
Just now, Slammer58 said:

Might depend exactly when you got them.  Mine are still showing ~13 hours in the countdown clock-thingy.

Ding, ding, I am showing 3 days as I got them a bit later. Not much interest in them in their extremely broken state for me.

[WOLF8]
Members
739 posts
9,624 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

Ding, ding, I am showing 3 days as I got them a bit later. Not much interest in them in their extremely broken state for me.

Yeah.  Got mine on Day 3.  Think I played 2-3 games and said meh...

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,071 posts
19,193 battles

I think you only get to use them for 20 days, I never even tried them.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
24 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

Yeah.  Got mine on Day 3.  Think I played 2-3 games and said meh...

I got mine on day seven.

[MINVY]
Members
770 posts
7,389 battles

Thanks all, hadn't occurred to me that the timer might start on the day you earn them. That is likely it but odd that I still have the commanders. Maybe they disappear in a few days.

[RLGN]
Members
16,204 posts
28,082 battles
38 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

Same here.

Played 5 U-69 this afternoon and done.

60% wr? Certainly not from anything I did; I can still barely target anything without shotgunning and attacking point-blank on the surface...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
5 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

Thanks all, hadn't occurred to me that the timer might start on the day you earn them. That is likely it but odd that I still have the commanders. Maybe they disappear in a few days.

I am going to guess that since your subs are gone that there are two possibilities with the captains. The first is they will disappear when the event ends and two is they will hang around for the next stage as the subs need a lot of work. I lean towards number one.

• Cool 1