You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Azuma is she worth it video , tier 9 super cruiser comparisons

8 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,967 battles

Hey captains , this is a review of the paper dragon Azuma, lol. I give some comparisons with the other tier 9 super cruisers as I have them all but Agir, which I will have in a week or so. People can and do well in all ships this is just my review as I have them all but Agir . please subscribe to my youtube channel as it helps a lot to know people are watching. I am mainly trying to help out newer or older players who want to see how someone else plays a ship. Please leave in comments any other ships you would like to see, happy hunting captains.

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video
  • Boring 1

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

the tier 10 clone is better in every way

[WPORT]
Members
9,881 posts
14,356 battles

@Meta_Man, thanks for sharing the video.  :Smile_Default:

(By the way, you might want to work on your gunnery.  :cap_look:)

• Funny 1

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,967 battles
17 hours ago, MajorRenegade said:

the tier 10 clone is better in every way

I have both, I feel the ability to fight tier 7 and the heals make her stronger... I don't see yoshino or azuma in your fleet. What are you basing your opinion on? Curious. I respect your opinion, I just disagree 

Edited by Meta_Man
Additional messages
  • Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,065 posts
14,165 battles

Tier for tier, I think the t10 ‘original+’ version is better. That being said, I have Azuma and will be getting Yoshino eventually once I get the coal for the collector aspect as well as the extra snowflakes. Plus it’s another ship I can play each day (even in co-op) for the daily win bonus on a 19 point captain. 

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,967 battles
34 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Tier for tier, I think the t10 ‘original+’ version is better. That being said, I have Azuma and will be getting Yoshino eventually once I get the coal for the collector aspect as well as the extra snowflakes. Plus it’s another ship I can play each day (even in co-op) for the daily win bonus on a 19 point captain. 

I play the yoshino, Azuma, Atago, and the tier 7 ARP versions... They are nice.. Not calling any bad at all.... Atago I do the best in probably because of the better stealth rating.. I have over 500 games in her.. Probably do a video on her or my French dds next

[WAMMY]
Members
2,592 posts
14,450 battles

Hey

My new Azuma personal best, 2074 base xp, good for #2.  I can only think Yoshino might even be better.  Pete

image.thumb.png.289a1eed17bbaa38ddb2350a3ff08c0b.png

Edited by sasquatch_research

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,967 battles
On 7/1/2020 at 11:10 PM, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

My new Azuma personal best, 2074 base xp, good for #2.  I can only think Yoshino might even better better.  Pete

image.thumb.png.289a1eed17bbaa38ddb2350a3ff08c0b.png

Global winrates on wows stats page do not agree with you... Yoshino advantages don't make up for the ability to see tier 7...imo