Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DeadIyArT

So how long until we get T10 German Battle Cruiser?

17 comments in this topic

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
644 posts
12,072 battles

Ok looking at WG track record of having Battle Cruisers in game.  How long do you think it will take before we see a T10 German BC in game?

Members
1,493 posts
10,847 battles

are agir and siegfried not battle cruisers?

i think it will be a while before a tier 10 will be created seeing as these 2 were just released

Edited by ITZ_ACE_BABY

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
644 posts
12,072 battles
5 minutes ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

i think it will be a while before a tier 10 will be created seeing as these 2 were just released

Yes they both are.  But just like Alaska and Kronshtadt  and Azuma  it was not that long before we got a T10.

[SIM]
Members
4,929 posts
8,006 battles

What would it even be? A Super Agir with Siegfried's dispersion, improved AP pen, and better torps? Some weird four-turret Siegfried? A chubby Hindenburg with bigger guns?

• Thanks 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,176 posts
9,512 battles
32 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

What would it even be? A Super Agir with Siegfried's dispersion, improved AP pen, and better torps? Some weird four-turret Siegfried? A chubby Hindenburg with bigger guns?

Kurfurst with 15in guns instead :Smile_hiding:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Members
1,357 posts
1,286 battles

I don't really understand why they released two T9 German super cruisers at the same time. Why not just buff one of them and make it a T10?

[BB-C4]
Beta Testers
104 posts
9,385 battles

For Germany, would probably end up being some sort of enlarged(and up armoured) O-class with the fictional triple 38cm turrets from the upcoming Pommern/Ludendorff in a 3x3 setup. Either that or 40.6cm twin turrets in 3x2(as well as 42cm as a option) from Frederick der grobe.

Although there could also be an option C all of the above.

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles
8 minutes ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

I don't really understand why they released two T9 German super cruisers at the same time. Why not just buff one of them and make it a T10?

E8548B00-1E56-4BCE-9623-0AB731CB0571.gif

[UN1]
Members
1,215 posts
3,657 battles
1 hour ago, SkaerKrow said:

The most likely candidate would be O41 or O42, or some combination of the two, like having the turret setup of the O42 (4x2 380mm) with the armor layout of the O41 (240mm armor belt).  From my understanding, the PI/PII designs were long distance raiders, so a lot of that tonnage is dedicated to long range stuff.  Something like this is what I *thought* the Siegfried was going to be redesigned as, but then WG pulled her out of their bag of tricks at the last minute when Agir wasn't looking like they thought it was going to be and they're now selling it.

But it doesn't stop them from continuing with a T10 design, which I'm all for.

oclassbc.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
1,658 posts
9,465 battles
2 hours ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

When Agir was first announced I fully expected Siegfried to be buffed and moved to tier X. I have a feeling WG was looking for a tier IX ship to introduce as a cheaper option in the RB and Siegfried was in the right (or wrong) place at the right (or wrong) time.

[BE-ER]
Beta Testers
68 posts
14,602 battles

I have no idea what it will be or when, but looking forward to it.

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
5 hours ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

Heavy Cruiser, not Battlecruiser.

3 hours ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

1 for experienced gamers, Research points (?maybe the better one)

1 for buyers, premium players, fxp and dobloons (the soft one)

[ARGSY]
Members
20,113 posts
14,323 battles
4 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

Kurfurst with 15in guns instead :Smile_hiding:

Behold Ludendorff, with triple 15 inch guns on an FDG hull at Tier 9. And hydro. And torps.

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Behold Ludendorff, with triple 15 inch guns on an FDG hull at Tier 9. And hydro. And torps.

Will it be for coal only?

[ARGSY]
Members
20,113 posts
14,323 battles
Just now, Felipe_1982 said:

Will it be for coal only?

Tier 9 coal and FXP ships are usually sold in the store as well. Just under $100 CDN or somewhere around $70 US.

• Cool 1

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Tier 9 coal and FXP ships are usually sold in the store as well. Just under $100 CDN or somewhere around $70 US.

Thanks!!!

As i will not have time to grind all up, i have to buy, so that is why i am willing to get for dobloons!

Sign in to follow this