You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lordholland4293

Wows improvements and Return of some ships.

4 comments in this topic

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles

I have thought about this for a while and I feel like the british DDs need an he buff, because you have to take ifhe on this or they have trouble fighting other dds. I took ifhe off my Jutland once and couldnt pen a benham from point blank range. 

An my second point removed ships. I feel like it is time to return the kutzow to the game. When it was removed sure it was op, but now there is more radar at T8 to counter it. so bring the kutzow back at least for a limited time to see what happens. 

Belfast should stay removed until a capable T7 crusier with radar comes to be able to counter it direct. 

Guilo cesare is op let's say it, yes, I have one yesterday, 143k game, dev strike. Confederate,  high caliber, kraken, I have another metal but can't remember.  Guilo was a good counter to iron duke and the British he when she came out. 

I feel some ships should and can return, but only once counters in meta have weakened them.

Edited by lordholland4293
spelling

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,503 posts
6,372 battles

You do not need IFHE on Jutland or Daring after the IFHE reworkd.  They natively penetrate all DDs other than the rare higher armored sections such as on Kaba.  Further, there have been slight nerfs to both the last two patches because they are over performing.

[KIA-C]
Members
3,817 posts
16,743 battles
39 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

I have thought about this for a while and I feel like the british DDs need an he buff, because you have to take ifhe on this or they have trouble fighting other dds. I took ifhe off my Jutland once and couldnt pen a benham from point blank range. 

No you don't need IFHE and no, British DD HE is fine for the DPM they have.

40 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

An my second point removed ships. I feel like it is time to return the kutzow to the game. When it was removed sure it was op, but now there is more radar at T8 to counter it. so bring the kutzow back at least for a limited time to see what happens. 

Then bring back Smolensk too. I mean both are HE spamming cruiser from smoke. It should be fine right ?

41 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

Belfast should stay removed until a capable T7 crusier with radar comes to be able to counter it direct. 

Or you could you know, just not introduce more broken ship at T7...

42 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

I feel some ships should and can return, but only once counters in meta have weakened them.

You're aware that if a ship beats an OP ship, it doesn't make that ship less OP than the one it counters right ?

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
47 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

I have thought about this for a while and I feel like the british DDs need an he buff

source.gif.a30e1cc485abe57b082441631619f373.gif

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1