You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Clan Brawl 10

23 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,537 posts
13,903 battles

Gather your friends to fight for credits, Coal, and Elite Commander XP in a new Clan Brawl!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1

[-HF-]
Beta Testers
6 posts
2,582 battles

Would be nice if you could host some of these during week or at earlier hours there are a lot of people that are exclude because we work weekends and 3rd shifts

Members
175 posts
9,436 battles
31 minutes ago, SamB25Roberts said:

Clan battle with no steel reward?   not cool

It's a clan brawl, 1 night only with coal for the Guild's discretionary spending as the main reward

• Cool 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
105 posts

Does anyone know?...One of my clan members asked if there will be Tier10 rental ships available, didn't see anything about it in the news post.

Edited by ArtyAardvark

[N-F-H]
[N-F-H]
Members
52 posts
5,560 battles

DID I READ THAT RIGHT ?!?!!!  NA is 2300 to 0400 June 20th,  who in the America's hell  is going to be up that late for an event??????

• Thanks 1

[A-K-A]
Beta Testers
145 posts
4,624 battles

yet again treasury is irrelevant.

had pass, no thank you wg this is worthless.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,583 posts
15,711 battles
2 hours ago, devilman275 said:

Actually we have used our treasury as a incentive for participation. We never advanced far enough to acquire steel but we did coal. It helped.

[A-K-A]
Beta Testers
145 posts
4,624 battles
Just now, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Actually we have used our treasury as a incentive for participation. We never advanced far enough to acquire steel but we did coal. It helped.

thats nice, but i mean the quantities and time where we can try to earn them is extremely restricted

might as well not pay attention to it if the top possition is barely anything more than a supercontainer and a half worth, that you then have to split between who ever you think deserves a part of it

if that kind of quantities was available to grab every single weekend, for the clan treasury, by a long shot your clan would have a decent hold that then could be spend to help clan member finish/purchase a coal ship for CW

the top 50 clan get 5000 coal or more for the whole clan, its not even worth the efforts

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,583 posts
15,711 battles

Just speaking for myself, one piece of coal given as a gift is one more than I had.

• Cool 1

[KSD]
Members
66 posts
8,502 battles
8 hours ago, FadedWolf14_TTV said:

Will rentals be provided or it will be only our own tier 10s

I don't think they have ever provided rentals for brawls. 

5 hours ago, devilman275 said:

had pass, no thank you wg this is worthless.

2500 base per for quick games is worthless? Easy captain & free xp farm

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,583 posts
15,711 battles
8 hours ago, MuleAZ said:

DID I READ THAT RIGHT ?!?!!!  NA is 2300 to 0400 June 20th,  who in the America's hell  is going to be up that late for an event??????

yeah that's 11 pm - 4 am?

[-HF-]
Beta Testers
6 posts
2,582 battles

as far as the time fellas that is utc time conververt it to you time zone conversion can be found online

[AAA]
Members
447 posts
15,031 battles

It's 7 p.m. Eastern to midnight Eastern.

WG strikes yet again with their notice prowess.

Also, how about running these on a day other than Saturday? I've participated only once and only for a few battles because WG decided to bring their CV nonsense into it. Utter silliness. No.

[R_N_R]
Members
4 posts
22,790 battles

Correct me if I am wrong it is 23:00 11:00 PM to 0400 4:00 AM I live on the East Coast not setting an alarm for 2:00 Am to do anything . definitely not to play this game

Members
5 posts
3,877 battles
On 6/18/2020 at 5:44 PM, MuleAZ said:

It's alright mate the Pacific time from UTC is actually 3:00 pm to 8:00pm

• Cool 1

Members
286 posts
20,030 battles

Any chance the massive matchmaking bug that showed up on the other servers earlier today is fixed in time?

[DPG]
Supertester
644 posts
15,808 battles

Our clan absolutely loves clan brawls  - best new'ish' game mode in a long time!  - ranked sprint non cv ones are awesome variety also ... 

the 3v3 is awesome - my div played 22 matches last night, and we had another div running at the same time - super fun brawling practice, great rewards when you stack flags, managed to get to 152 place, not our best, but we have several captains afk currently do to RL stuff going on 

## ... my only suggestion WG - this as with ALL clan battles - Why do they not contribute to daily mission chains?!  The idea with daily missions in every game i have played is to get people to log in daily to play a little ... but after 22 games and 5 hours in clan brawl ( 4 hours in normal clan battles) , we still have to find the time to grind 6 stages of daily chains? seems punishing :(

otherwise, keep up with the brawls - But  not looking  forward to the coming cv included one - may skip it like we quit this last clan battles seasons - their constant spotting makes for very boring play - we were winning more than losing - but it is dull and severely limits the ships that can participate - and what good is that? 

[TWFT]
[TWFT]
Members
25 posts
16,176 battles

I appreciate the fact that Clan Brawl does NOT allow rentals.Let the rookies grind boats like some of us have, if not, it is a double reward for those of us who have attained tier 10 boats working for it. But I also agree that you should have Baby Seal events...  Hell call them Baby Seal events...  Expand Ops, make different OPs for all different tiers...  You have Sub Missions, make CV missions and make playing with/against a CV optional for those of who LOATHE them.

#1  Please for the love of CHRIST in EVERY event at the very top next to the event title list the dates it will be available. (2020_06_20) and the time (UTC 2300 +5 hours) which means the time for most will be on BOTH 6/20-6/21.

#2 Events should be based AROUND local holidays. For the NA server 4th of July is a big deal and most clans will be hard pressed to get people to show up.

#3 Thank you for not allowing sky cancer (CVs), hoping you will similarly not allow Submarines... (I have a few clan members who do not agree with me on that last one) 

#4 Wargaming Store  --  PLS allow us to buy more than one item (added to a cart?) and then run our credit cards only once. Some banks (mine included) stop repeat purchases to the same online store, especially if the items we are buying cost use the same amount (example warhammer crates cost $1.20 each for RED and BLUE creates and we can buy upto 5 of each) my bank popped a FRAUD alert on the 3rd $1.20 purchase freezing my credit card for 12 hours (or until I call in, and they dont open until morning) so yeah, please fix that.

There is more, but for now my rant is done... 

P.S. Clan Brawl last night was a lot of fun, quite disappointed to discover that it was a ONE NIGHT event... 

• Thanks 1