You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

0.9.6 PTS Bug Reports

38 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,537 posts
13,903 battles

Standby for words from the Chief.

Shipmates, if you encounter any bugs or technical issues during the Public Test 0.9.5 - Part 1 session feel free to report it in this thread.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT

Please follow this template for submitting bugs.

1. Description
Short description of an issue with required details.
Example: spotting-aircraft doesn't work on Iowa battleship

2. How to reproduce
Exact steps need to be made to reproduce the issue
Example: 1.Take Iowa battleship with spotting-aircraft equipped 2. Go in battle 3. Try to launch spotting-aircraft

3. Result
What's the result of the issue.
Example: after pressing spotting-aircraft activating button you can hear an aircraft sound but nothing happens, the aircraft stands still.

That is all.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[PD-73]
Members
18 posts
8,591 battles

Nothing works, PTS Server or NA Live Server,  Tried to play Co-op games they start then everthing freezes then goes black and disconects? both servers seem to have same problem. They reconect but games are over by time game re-connects.  Even had on game that ended in a draw?  Whats up?  Or in this case why is game going down?

Members
121 posts
311 battles

1 Tech tree the word  "NEW" will not go away

2. After game " Personal Score " isn't showing

3. Team score after game is showing  " IDS_THE_WINNER_TEAM_IS_NULL "

4. Also there is no Detailed report & Credit -Xp report after game.

5. There is No Armory NOt showing

6. In game sound cracks up when you get hit or when I hit another ship. It's like the sound drops out. The sound settings I use on main account are higher than this setting.

7. Summer season rewards need to have Co-Op as well because at times there is no-one in random or rank battles. You can be sitting in Queue for up to 5 to 10 mins waiting for game.

shot-20.06.19_01.43.23-0338.jpg

shot-20.06.19_11.29.29-0969.jpg

shot-20.06.19_11.29.35-0065.jpg

shot-20.06.19_11.39.12-0311.jpg

Edited by Area51_9
update more stuff

[GRAVE]
Members
1,268 posts
18,787 battles

every time I try to load the armory, WEB SERVER UNAVAILABLE shows up, and the port does not go away. Why is it that every PTS it is near impossible to access the armory?

[4-FUN]
Alpha Tester
331 posts
21,812 battles

Anyone had their tier 6 prem crate arrive, from doing 3 winter season missions?

[LSNB]
Members
159 posts
4,887 battles

1. Description

Spotter plane icon on the minimap displays the fighter plane icon. The bug affects allied spotter planes as well. Unfortunately, I noticed this bug after there were no remaining enemy spotter planes left, so I cannot confirm if this affects enemy spotter planes.

Note that spotter plane functionality remains the same, so this is purely a visual bug on the minimap. However, it is still important for CV players, who will want to know from the minimap which targets can be safely attacked, and DD players who want to avoid detection from aircraft, as spotting aircraft tend to travel in a larger, slower path around the launch ship when compared to ship launched fighters.

2. How to Reproduce

Equip spotter plane. Enter a battle. Launch spotter plane. Observe minimap.

Alternatively, enter a battle. Observe an allied spotter plane. Observe minimap.

3. Result

The spotter plane will display on the minimap as squad of ship launched fighters.

Interestingly, this will also occur on ships that cannot choose between spotter plane and fighters, such as Mikoyan.

Screenshots as evidence:

Working correctly on live servers

t0NFwKc.png

Working incorrectly on PTS

nnFmo57.png

Working incorrectly on PTS on Mikoyan, who can only slot spotter plane and cannot slot fighters. The spotter plane is still displayed on the minimap as a squad of ship launched fighters.

yKZ4ENq.png

[FUNNY]
Members
4 posts
969 battles

All the ships I had on the PTS are somehow gone (tier VIII - X) WITH the upgraded commanders, and premium ships that I had obtain within the PTS. Instead, for some reason, I have my Regular ships from the Regular server,  and some tier I-VI ships untouched, despite touching on some of them. Did I do something wrong?

Also my music won't play. I reset putting the music on /res/userMusic twice, reset the game twice, and nothing.

[WSU]
Beta Testers
11 posts
14,952 battles

1. Description

A. When zooming in (aiming mode), players can hear ricochet sound even the ship is in the long or medium range.

B. No explosion sound when zooming out at medium range/ long range.

2. How to Reproduce

A. 1. Enter to battles. 2. Zoom in to aim. 3. Shoot AP shells at long or medium range. 4. Ricochet sound and Explosion sound mixed together. 5. Zoom out.

B. Similar to issue "A", Except : 2. Zoom in aim and then zoom out immediately. 4. Penetration, over-penetration and non-pentration have no explosion sound when zooming out.

3. Result

Players find the ricochet sound weird at long and medium range.

*I find it weird, so I point it out here

[DALE]
Members
7 posts
8,582 battles

1. Description
 No XP Progression displayed on new Equipment tab

2. How to reproduce
Play a game in Random or Co-op.  Go back to port.  XP progression not available on any tab

3. Result
Cannot determine level of XP earned on ship from previous battles

image.thumb.png.7a240c96469e3595777d223ebe5c437c.png

Edited by mechengrmike
added screenshot

[DALE]
Members
7 posts
8,582 battles

1. Description
Armory unavailable

2. How to reproduce
At port, click on Armory, message is "WEB SERVER IS UNAVAILABLE"

3. Result
Cannot access Armory

image.thumb.png.bf53752ee86142bc8a5a93cbb2bc5e2f.png

Edited by mechengrmike
added screenshot

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,875 battles

1. Description
Received the Rank 2 Star for winning a battle. I have received Rank 1 Rewards with no Rank 1 Star on the "Ranks Page."

2. How to reproduce
1. Receive Rank 2 Star.

3. Result
Blank Star in Rank 1. Not sure if this is how it should operate.

Ranked PT Issue.jpg

[BR_S]
Members
51 posts
4,949 battles

The "ship's" xp is not displayed when in port on any of my ships. No I don't run any mods...

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,875 battles

1. Description
Damaged caused by spotting not appearing in top-right hand corner. However, does track still per the battle summary screens.

2. How to reproduce
1. Take a ship out (ships tested, Lightening and Lexington) 2. Spot for allied ships (For carriers, use planes or fighters).

3. Result
No Spotting Icon or Damage Tracker for Damage Cause by your spotting.

I ended the below game with 99k spotting damage.

Spotting Issue PT.png

Edited by Merc_R_Us

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,875 battles

1. Description
Using the Quick Command "Thank You!" and "Well Done!" with the center screen point on an ally does not initiate a ping animation on the allied ship in mini-map.

2. How to reproduce
1. Have cursor on the allied ship.

2. Use quick command "Thank You!" or "Well Done!"

3. Result
Allied Ship will be identified in chat window, but not mini-map.

[-CTM-]
Members
2 posts
5,618 battles

Hola

Alguien sabe donde puedo informar que las noticias del juego del dia de hoy salieron en ingles y no en español como debe ser mi región, no se entiende nada... gracias

[-TFC-]
[-TFC-]
Beta Testers
83 posts
6,904 battles

about every 3-5 minutes i get booted from server.  i sign back in and am able to go for a few minutes but then get booted again.. i am going to try to exit game, repair client and try again and see if problem persists.

update, still getting booted from server. been ongoing for several hours now.

[MHG]
Members
229 posts
16,860 battles

Combat Missions and Rewards

Round    
1 2  
da1e988a-6907-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png da1e988a-6907-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png 1572ab88-6908-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png

Play a Random or Co-op Battle.

Reward on the live server: 3x signals of each type, except for special signals

da1e988a-6907-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png da1e988a-6907-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png PCEC008_Camo_Eco_Tile_911fb6afd4e0482637

Play three Random or Co-op Battles.

Reward on the live server: 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns

da1e988a-6907-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png f5ed5cf4-6907-11ea-8a83-8cdcd4b147d4_100

Earn 8,000 base XP in Random Battles playing Tier VI–VII ships.

Reward on the live server: 1x Wargaming container

da1e988a-6907-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png 0b168d8a-6908-11ea-90ba-8cdcd4b147d4.png

Achieve Rank 1 in Ranked Battles.

Reward on the live server: 5x special signals of each of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra

The PTS Combat missions tab does not show the #4 mission "Achieve Rank 1 in Ranked Battles". I just wanted to ask if this was a bug, and if there will be the above stated rewards on the live server for completing this mission.

Beta Testers
2 posts
5,619 battles

When zoomed in with smoke and shell effects e.g explosions and water splashes frame rate drops down to 10 FPS.

Doesnt happen on the live server and Im running a RTX2080, i9 9900K with 32G of RAM so doubt very much its my system

[SFBG]
Members
90 posts
15,640 battles

When loading into game screen went blank and the computer did a hard shutdown. Started while going into a game, when computer was reset, was able to get into game. played 1 game and was working on being pink from the last shutdown. Went into second game and complete shutdown of comp. Did check and repair, went into game and again shutdown during log in. Tried now the main game and during login shutdown of computer. 

Did a CPU load test as well as a power test, all is good and noting else is affecting the comp but the WOWS game system. Running windows 10 (1903) not had a problem till last update. Software conflict seems to be the cause.

as of right now i can not get into game.

Edited by Shadow577
added content

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,537 posts
13,903 battles
4 minutes ago, Shadow577 said:

When loading into game screen went blank and the computer did a hard shutdown. Started while going into a game, when computer was reset, was able to get into game. played 1 game and was working on being pink from the last shutdown. Went into second game and complete shutdown of comp. Did check and repair, went into game and again shutdown during log in. Tried now the main game and during login shutdown of computer. 

Did a CPU load test as well as a power test, all is good and noting else is affecting the comp but the WOWS game system. Running windows 10 (1903) not had a problem till last update. Software conflict seems to be the cause.

as of right now i can not get into game.

If you are having this issue with the live version of the game as well, please post this in our support section so our CS can help you. @foodprinter

-Hapa

Members
9 posts

PTS kept crashing I would fire a shot and the game would freeze. Now it's doing the same thing on the NA server after update of 9.6. I tried the repair deal and it still crashes.

[WORX]
Members
10,659 posts
18,555 battles
6 minutes ago, ripper492 said:

PTS kept crashing I would fire a shot and the game would freeze. Now it's doing the same thing on the NA server after update of 9.6. I tried the repair deal and it still crashes.

Crashes are a reminder that its time to update your GPU and CPU drivers...

Always happens to some people after the implementation of a new patch.

Members
9 posts
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Crashes are a reminder that its time to update your GPU and CPU drivers...

Always happens to some people after the implementation of a new patch.

Never happened before.