You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

PT Seasonal Rewards

9 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,540 posts
13,906 battles

Commanders!

The results of individual Public Test iterations and the Public Test seasons are calculated separately. Rewards for PT 0.9.5 missions have already been awarded, but we are still summing up the results of the entire “Spring season”. Expect the following prizes to be awarded by Monday, June 22nd:

• Seasonal emblem for completing two personal missions.

• Unique flag, patch, and “Premium Ship VI” container for completing three personal missions.

The "Veteran of the Public Test" award—for those who collected four different seasonal emblems—will be given out together with the rewards for Public Test 0.9.6.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 6

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,610 posts
19,748 battles

And I did not have to click on an email link. The signals were added automatically to the live account. I like that very much.

[WORX]
Members
10,682 posts
18,567 battles

A move I never though, would've improve our quality of life... Having the PTS rewards deposited directly into the live acct.

Was a Great idea, a well received changed....

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,540 posts
13,906 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

A move I never though, would've improve our quality of life... Having the PTS rewards deposited directly into the live acct.

Was a Great idea, a well received changed....

We wanted to do this originally but this proved to have logistical issues we had to work out since this involved players from across the globe on multiple servers with connections to live accounts so in the past it had to be done manually.

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[Y0L0W]
Members
507 posts
16,731 battles

Thanks Hapa,

I think this was the info everyone was looking for.

[MHG]
Members
229 posts
16,887 battles

Hey Hapa, I have two questions about the T6 ship container.

1) Does the T6 container drop duplicates or does it re-roll after a duplicate so you are guaranteed a T6 ship premium that you do not already own? If it does not re-roll are the compensation of a duplicate dubs or credits? 

2) Are the contents of the container determined when you receive the container or when you open them? I intend to wait and get the free Graf Spee from this event (which will take two more weeks at a minimum) before opening the container so there is no possibility of getting the Graf Spee from the container as well? Would this work, or will the ship be determined at the time we receive the container?

Members
165 posts
6,168 battles
1 hour ago, OnociTsalk said:

1) Does the T6 container drop duplicates or does it re-roll after a duplicate so you are guaranteed a T6 ship premium that you do not already own? If it does not re-roll are the compensation of a duplicate dubs or credits? 

2) Are the contents of the container determined when you receive the container or when you open them? I intend to wait and get the free Graf Spee from this event (which will take two more weeks at a minimum) before opening the container so there is no possibility of getting the Graf Spee from the container as well? Would this work, or will the ship be determined at the time we receive the container?

The link below contains the compensation rules which I'm fairly sure have not changed (the ship list has, though. At least Arc Royal has been added). If you have the ship, you get a different ship. If you have all the ships, you get doubloons which should be around $20 worth of value. 

So do not open the T6 container until you get the Spee, and this way you are guaranteed $40 worth of premium goodies. If you open the T6 container and get a Spee, then the Dock will only compensate you with credit. I think they did that to prevent Spee owners from getting a free Odin. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-088/#directives

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

Members
116 posts
1,464 battles
44 minutes ago, Baritone4 said:

I think they did that to prevent Spee owners from getting a free Odin.

I can't recall but this seems to be a regular change, they did the same for another ship that I cannot for the life of me remember or find on it mentioned. This is the second time they've done the compensation in credits in my memory. I might be wrong, anyone else seem to remember this?

[MHG]
Members
229 posts
16,887 battles
3 hours ago, Baritone4 said:

The link below contains the compensation rules which I'm fairly sure have not changed (the ship list has, though. At least Arc Royal has been added). If you have the ship, you get a different ship. If you have all the ships, you get doubloons which should be around $20 worth of value. 

So do not open the T6 container until you get the Spee, and this way you are guaranteed $40 worth of premium goodies. If you open the T6 container and get a Spee, then the Dock will only compensate you with credit. I think they did that to prevent Spee owners from getting a free Odin. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-088/#directives

Appreciate the reply! +1