You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[TXGUN]
Members
231 posts
16,822 battles

I'm confidant this is about the last topic you'd care to hear about or more likely hear more about.  I have to believe WOW has lost its way introducing German CV's to a game who hasn't seen an Italian Battleship or Destroyer line.  Lines of ships that actually existed in history being pre-empted by a line of exclusively, save one, paper ships simply boggles the mind.  Is there an Earth shaking demand for German CV's?  Not only are you bringing to life paper ships but you are also endowing them with paper super weapons.  Mind you the Germans had a guided missile, of sorts, but it was never launched from a CV.  Perhaps that's another little surprise we have to look forward to in the future?  To add insult to injury two of the three dominant Navies of WWII are withering on the vine.  The USN and IJN are being power creeped into obscurity with only premium ships providing any grace what so ever.  The Brits are having issues themselves.  I have to assume these are purely business decisions.  The NA player numbers is far from huge and I'm sure the number of Italian players is dwarfed by those from Russia.  The only reason I'm doing this now is because I failed to include it in the after clan season survey.  I felt it didn't really belong there any way.

• Boring 2

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,250 posts
11,717 battles

Fear not, the German CVs are about as threatening as a cocker spaniel. If anything, they are going to need serious buffs. The thing about Germans and CVs is: they were great at designing them, but terrible at finishing them. The thing I am trying to figure out is why they decided to make the third Graf Zeppelin class CV, August von Parcival, the tech tree ship at tier 8 instead of the second ship, Peter Strausser.

• Funny 1