You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Skyspartan

Odin dockyard will not load

13 comments in this topic

[HOT]
Members
260 posts
6,994 battles

Seriously what is up with that i was for half an hour it still has not loaded yet and i can esc out so i have to stare at the odin or restart me game

[WORX]
Members
10,679 posts
18,567 battles

Few possibilities

1. Check your gear,
  2. Check your connection gear.
  3. Install the patch related to the dock issue..

That is it..

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
39 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Few possibilities

1. Check your gear,
  2. Check your connection gear.
  3. Install the patch related to the dock issue..

That is it..

Why do we have to install the patch and doesn't even work for half the people . Besides a lot of us like me are computer illiterate scared we will screw up files . 

Why cant they just address the issue on there end there the experts .

[WORX]
Members
10,679 posts
18,567 battles
14 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Why do we have to install the patch and doesn't even work for half the people . Besides a lot of us like me are computer illiterate scared we will screw up files . 

Why cant they just address the issue on there end there the experts .

Clam, you know what I am going to say right?:Smile_smile:

Why ask why? For everything else there's

image.png.b7649500f18ee26fde0f58b8c147555d.png

Or Visa...

You dont have to patch anything if it works... (I don't have to).  It may not be it issue at all... The OP gave so little information, I had no choice but to advise him in a broad sense.

Every troubleshooting case is different. I get a kick out of it, or it can be frustrating because... They ask for help and then question the advice given... Go figure right??

If they know how to fix their gear, then why ask for help in the first place? Everyone here (mua included) are amateurs/volunteers... Oh well, just things I am thinking about this morning Clem. 

Edited by Navalpride33

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles

Does anybody take Mastercard anymore ????

The dockyard opens easily for me sometimes but other times I have to play with it to get it to open  .

The same with the armory although that seems to have gotten better .

It can be annoying but it's really no biggie for now .

[WORX]
Members
10,679 posts
18,567 battles
2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Does anybody take Mastercard anymore ????

The dockyard opens easily for me sometimes but other times I have to play with it to get it to open  .

The same with the armory although that seems to have gotten better .

It can be annoying but it's really no biggie for now .

Have the new UI on CM cause any problems for you clem ?

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Have the new UI on CM cause any problems for you clem ?

Yea its on the slow side but I have an all in one acer at least 4 years old . It's not a gaming computer with each up date the UI gets a little slower but it still works good enough .

When I can get my restaurant back up and running at full speed pay of some debt I will look into a new computer . Maybe I can up grade the graphics card or hard drive as a cheaper option .

[WORX]
Members
10,679 posts
18,567 battles
7 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Yea its on the slow side but I have an all in one acer at least 4 years old . It's not a gaming computer with each up date the UI gets a little slower but it still works good enough .

When I can get my restaurant back up and running at full speed pay of some debt I will look into a new computer . Maybe I can up grade the graphics card or hard drive as a cheaper option .

Right now, Laptops gaming PCs are between $1,200 to $2,000 range for a decent one... Decent defined by me as a 2 to 3 year machine playing WOWS on very high settings.

Anything else (commercial pun), would be uncivilized. :Smile_Default:

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
608 posts
8,354 battles

This not loading business happened to me tonight. First time it showed me the WoW symbol and the cycling circle and that was it so I hit ESC after 5 minutes.  Tried it again and it hung on the loading of the dockyard with no ESC button available.  After 10 minutes of waiting, I just closed out WoWs and then started it up again.   This time the ship animation showed and still no dockyard phase line or ESC button, so I closed out the game again after 5 minutes.  Loaded it up again, hit the dockyard again and on the 4th try, the dockyard and phase line became available to me.   Phew!   I guess some patience pays off but I'd rather it just work as I don't always have time to try things 4 times in a row.  :Smile_sceptic:

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
On 6/17/2020 at 10:33 AM, Navalpride33 said:

Right now, Laptops gaming PCs are between $1,200 to $2,000 range for a decent one... Decent defined by me as a 2 to 3 year machine playing WOWS on very high settings.

Anything else (commercial pun), would be uncivilized. :Smile_Default:

I have the game graphics set on low right now on my PC but it still looks and plays good I think .

I have never had the graphics set on high so I don't really know what I am missing . 

I cant afford that right now I will have 3 kids in college starting in September . I like the PC better than the lab top for playing anyway .