You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SkullCowboy_60

And it was an exceptionally short match...

11 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles

I have pulled off 10 as an event captain.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,103 posts
4,084 battles

I've seen it at 13... They lemminged hard to one flank, I didn't realize that and overextended a bit much in my Baltimore. Baltimore had good stealth, but with that many people shooting at you it doesn't matter, it was a really short game for me.

At a certain point the PT indicator stops giving you situational information and just informs you how fast you're about to die.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Members
927 posts
10,208 battles

I believe I had an 11 once in a random match in Iron Duke.  The red team made a serious push on my side, my team went the other way, and I was too slow.

[PVE]
Members
6,149 posts
22,432 battles

I've had a 12 in my Gearing a few times...but I got over 1k battles in it.

1 time I was lit up for a whole minute by radar & had a 12 for about 40 seconds of that minute & didn't get hit...but only about 4 of them actually fired & only a DD for more than a volley or 2 because I was behind cover to the rest of them...but apparently I was the only thing spotted the whole minute as everybody was locked & loaded on me in case I came out to play.

But at least 2 of the other times I had the same fate as OP.

I do know that 1 time I had an 11 while the CV planes were attacking me so that counts as a 12 also.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,064 posts
14,295 battles
9 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

I've seen it at 13

How? There are never more than 12 enemy ships in any battle. 

@BrushWolf - remember this is co-op; there are only 9 enemies maximum available to target him. If one of those was already dead, that means EVERY EXISTING BOT was looking at him with malicious intent.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[MOOW]
[MOOW]
Members
622 posts
23,334 battles
9 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

I've seen it at 13... They lemminged hard to one flank, I didn't realize that and overextended a bit much in my Baltimore. Baltimore had good stealth, but with that many people shooting at you it doesn't matter, it was a really short game for me.

At a certain point the PT indicator stops giving you situational information and just informs you how fast you're about to die.

That cannot happen..12 max per side.

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
507 posts
5,016 battles
52 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

@BrushWolf - remember this is co-op; there are only 9 enemies maximum available to target him. If one of those was already dead, that means EVERY EXISTING BOT was looking at him with malicious intent.

Yes, Coop.About two minutes in, one red DD down. I lived for about 15 seconds after the screenshot. :fish_boom:

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,103 posts
4,084 battles
5 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

5 hours ago, Grapefruitcannon said:

That cannot happen..12 max per side.

Dammit, terrible memory. I remember it was all but 2 ships targeting me, so must have been 10. For some reason was thinking 15 which made it 13. Regardless, either way anything above 6 and you're screwed.