Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Regulator_19

Coupons v Price

8 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
467 battles

OK, I've been given the Scharnhorst several times to try out. I like it but, the 50% off coupon makes no difference in the price, as it normally is, when using it. I still get full price, $40 ($39.00) at check out. I'm not paying 1/2 price @ $40 for a ship that doesn't cost $78-80, normally. I've been watching the price of this ship for a long time, with and without the coupon offer and it's never been $78.00.

Wargaming.net Premium Shop.png

Members
271 posts
5,108 battles

Are you sure you're applying it correctly?

Try going to the "My coupons" tab above the premium shop, click on your coupon, and apply it there.

If I remember correctly, it should also give you the option of using a coupon at checkout before you pay, though I use my coupons from the tab as stated above.

If neither of that works, try submitting a ticket using the "Support" button at the bottom of the shop screen.

Hope it helps :cap_horn:

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,124 posts
4,088 battles

The coupon isn't applying. I see Scharnhorst for $39.20. I think you only apply the coupon at checkout, so you wouldn't see it yet.

And just to doublecheck, this isn't an Armory coupon right? Because those don't work in the premium shop.

Members
5 posts
467 battles

It's the one on the website, not from the Armory in game. I also use the coupon from the top (marked in red) for the purchase, however, I'm not going to checkout and get stuck paying full price. I want to see the price of the ship before I checkout. I take a screenshot of every action made throughout the purchasing process. When I get to PayPal window, it shows me the same price then, asks me to continue. Not gonna happen. I just exit it.

Members
5 posts
467 battles
9 minutes ago, FullMetal_Inferno said:

Are you sure you're applying it correctly?

Try going to the "My coupons" tab above the premium shop, click on your coupon, and apply it there.

If I remember correctly, it should also give you the option of using a coupon at checkout before you pay, though I use my coupons from the tab as stated above.

If neither of that works, try submitting a ticket using the "Support" button at the bottom of the shop screen.

Hope it helps :cap_horn:

That's how I used it. As for support, can't find a way to report or, ask for this particular issue. Those frkn windows lead me to other non-relevant issues.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
1 hour ago, Regulator_19 said:

OK, I've been given the Scharnhorst several times to try out. I like it but, the 50% off coupon makes no difference in the price, as it normally is, when using it. I still get full price, $40 ($39.00) at check out. I'm not paying 1/2 price @ $40 for a ship that doesn't cost $78-80, normally. I've been watching the price of this ship for a long time, with and without the coupon offer and it's never been $78.00.

Wargaming.net Premium Shop.png

I got her for $21.57 in July of 2018.  There were one day sales for certain ships....I couldn't pass it up.

Guess "a long time" is a relative term.

Members
5 posts
467 battles

Yes, I've seen those sales before, they seem to be on my off days for being able to grab deals like that. I got the Graf Spree for $10 not too long ago.

Capturefyuu.jpg

Members
5 posts
467 battles

Done. Ship is now in my port. Looked through some older SS's of purchases, in one of them, was a box for the coupon. Never used one before so, that's why I was leery of continuing. Thanks for the help.

Wargaming.net Premium Shop(2).png

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this