You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
captain_fearless

Where are the other carriers?

9 comments in this topic

[E-REB]
Members
37 posts
5,914 battles

When are we gonna get the rest of the carriers after half of the Japanese and American cv tech tree were snapped away?

I wanna see an alternate cv line, maybe one that ditches rocket planes and instead has improved bombs or have better plane regeneration.

I don’t wanna see them come back as premium ships

does any body heard any news on this?

• Cool 3

[CLUMP]
Members
1,891 posts
2,412 battles
2 minutes ago, captain_fearless said:

When are we gonna get the rest of the carriers after half of the Japanese and American cv tech tree were snapped away?

I wanna see an alternate cv line, maybe one that ditches rocket planes and instead has improved bombs or have better plane regeneration.

I don’t wanna see them come back as premium ships

does any body heard any news on this?

Shh don't trigger CV haters and DD bros :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[ARP]
Members
807 posts
41,680 battles

And what about the Soviet cvs? I’m hoping for their play style to be similar to audacious but with ap carpet bombers, which would have worst dispersion more it turns, and is the slowest aircraft and tankest aircraft and ship out of all t10s..... with limited repair party as well ( tho 1.5x the amount of that of Krem, and cool down at 30 secs max)

[F4E]
Alpha Tester
1,145 posts
23 minutes ago, Submarine_M1 said:

And what about the Soviet cvs? I’m hoping for their play style to be similar to audacious but with ap carpet bombers, which would have worst dispersion more it turns, and is the slowest aircraft and tankest aircraft and ship out of all t10s..... with limited repair party as well ( tho 1.5x the amount of that of Krem, and cool down at 30 secs max)

Nah, I’m fully expecting MiGs starting at t6 with the most HPs, fastest speeds, UK rocket volume with TT pen & damage, and combo AP/HE bombs.

• Sad 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,809 posts
1,478 battles

No Russian CVs ! They would definitely lower the skill level for those ships so that low skill players can play OK in them. 

• Boring 1

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts

Oh man. You used the C word. Now the gang of 8 is gonna spaz and poo all over this thread. Before the usual shenanigans begin and it gets locked I'd like to also express a few thoughts.

They should restore the odd numbered carriers to each line and introduce a few additional lines. Not so much to have more carriers in each match or every match, but rather to give players more options and variety in selecting ships of that type. If you think about the flavors of the various cruiser and battleship lines and how distinct they can be from each other, wouldn't be nice to have that with carriers as well?

Edited by thebigblue
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2

[ARP]
Members
807 posts
41,680 battles
14 minutes ago, alex08060 said:

No Russian CVs ! They would definitely lower the skill level for those ships so that low skill players can play OK in them. 

I’m being sarcastic..... just sayin 

[E-REB]
Members
37 posts
5,914 battles
On 6/16/2020 at 7:26 PM, thebigblue said:

Oh man. You used the C word. Now the gang of 8 is gonna spaz and poo all over this thread. Before the usual shenanigans begin and it gets locked I'd like to also express a few thoughts.

They should restore the odd numbered carriers to each line and introduce a few additional lines. Not so much to have more carriers in each match or every match, but rather to give players more options and variety in selecting ships of that type. If you think about the flavors of the various cruiser and battleship lines and how distinct they can be from each other, wouldn't be nice to have that with carriers as well?

They should, maybe give them less detection or a different gameplay style