You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

My disciplinary penalty

4 comments in this topic

[WOLFH]
Members
986 posts
4,782 battles

I suppose you mean that message that appears on the chat box when you hit an ally.

It is often just a bit of XP and credits that get deducted from your totals once the match is over. 

[UNHLY]
Members
5,030 posts
14,137 battles

If it’s the ‘warning for causing damage to an ally,’ it’s just some credits and xp, and will add to your pink counter if you’re already pink. If it’s the ‘disciplinary penalty was imposed on you,’ that’s the point you actually turn pink and get the penalty games. 

The same disciplinary action is given for being afk in a battle as well, and will only notify you when the battle is done. The same penalty battles apply, although it appears that ramming damage doesn’t extend your penalty (or keep that battle from counting) despite the warning text in port. Not sure if damage from guns or torps will, though. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,325 posts
14,923 battles
49 minutes ago, CO_Valle said:

I suppose you mean that message that appears on the chat box when you hit an ally.

It is often just a bit of XP and credits that get deducted from your totals once the match is over. 

If he got a disciplinary penalty he turned pink which is nothing unless he keeps damaging friendly ships.