You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Daimond_king

Old CV Gameplay

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
556 battles

When I started playing World of Warships, you could launch all your aircraft groups at once, but now you can only launch and control one group at a time. I would like that feature brought back, maybe as a different game mode, or maybe a launch option in the game center as with submarines before the second or third stage.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Don't we all. 

Many have brought this up in the past, to no avail.

• Boring 1

[TWFT]
Members
1,504 posts
41,354 battles

I am the biggest CV hater in this game and have 0 respect for anyone that drives sky cancer.

But

I would be happy with WG rolling back the stupid CV RW and going back to the old game mechanic for CV.  The only thing I would ask is that they made the MM equal to the skill level of each CV.

That's really all we asked for before the CV RW, instead WG decided to poke a stick in the eye of the player base and make it so the class flooded the games.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 4

[NWO-1]
Members
242 posts
5,181 battles

I am a new player, but I am curious about the mechanics of the old CV play. Is there a good video or guide still on the web that goes over it?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,332 posts
23,742 battles
2 hours ago, Daimond_king said:

When I started playing World of Warships, you could launch all your aircraft groups at once, but now you can only launch and control one group at a time. I would like that feature brought back, maybe as a different game mode, or maybe a launch option in the game center as with submarines before the second or third stage.

Ahh, the glory days where my old Kaga could snipe a Lexington with impunity.  The memories...

[-A-8-]
Members
572 posts
22,916 battles
3 hours ago, MollyGodiva said:

I am a new player, but I am curious about the mechanics of the old CV play. Is there a good video or guide still on the web that goes over it?

Take a look at some of Femennenly's videos, she was one of the better CV players in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8MzkEgBDu_7lqgNr5F4dpA/videos