Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles

Probably because it’s the only ship that can stand up to both radar radar cruisers and Sinop on Ranked thanks to having long ranged torpedoes that allow it to safely torpedo targets at long range when needed. Or at least from what I have seen in Ranked anyway as I don’t have Yuduchi.

[WPORT]
Members
5,450 posts
10,491 battles

Yūdachi — Japanese promo premium Tier VII destroyer.
https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Yūdachi

Website = Armada:  Yudachi
https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/history/armada-yudachi/

Yudachi was available as a premium ship.
I purchased the "Admiral Pack" and got the commemorative Flag for the ship, along with some other goodies.
She's a stable 'bote that fans of Kantai Collection can use to say "Poi!" often in battle-chat.  ;-)
She benefits from improvements to rudder-shift and turret-traverse rates.  She won't become a white-water kayak, but she'll "wiggle" better in WOWs.

As a stealth torpedo-'bote, Yudachi is competent.  She can also "joust" just fine and slam a torpedo salvo into a capitol ship to sink it in moments.
With torpedo re-load boost, she can do this to two ships in short order under favorable conditions.

I like her.  I got her because I'm a fan of the KanColle anime' series.  Learning her virtues in WOWs took some time, but it was worth it.
It would've been nice if WOWs could do a marketing partnership to offer the anime' character (with authentic voice) as a premium Commander, but that hasn't happened thus far.
  Anyway, she's a "gud 'bote" with the proper play-style and offers pleasant sailing and competent performance.

Currently (per the Armada webpage) she's not for sale.  Which is a bummer.  Hopefully she'll return to the premium shop in the future.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

Members
605 posts
884 battles
59 minutes ago, Kaigun_Toronaga said:

Why they removed Yudachi from the grid.

Possibly people kept spamming "maybe" in the chat box. I've seen Shiratsuyus do it.

[WPORT]
Members
5,450 posts
10,491 battles
7 hours ago, Kaigun_Toronaga said:

Thanks for the answers, so it was withdrawn and was not warned, this WG does ....

Kampai, Toronaga-sama.

Sign in to follow this