Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

I can't even... I don't... wut?

8 comments in this topic

[YORHA]
Members
4,993 posts
9,984 battles

I was in a Lexington covering the A cap in rocket planes when one of my team starts demanding I be reported for "attempted Team KILLING".  Over and over he calls for my digital execution.  

After the game I asked him why he was saying that.   He replies that my CV rammed him and it was obviously intentional.  So I checked.

Almost 5,000 random battles

• Funny 5
  • Haha 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,098 posts
4,081 battles

I mean the only way you can steer your ship is with the minimap, and if you're doing that amount of work it's clearly intentional.

I mean clearly he was alert and trying to dodge you, but was simply unable to avoid the highly maneuverable and finely controlled CV...

And clearly ramming someone is the best option for TKing, instead of using something like oh, I don't know, the rocket planes

:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by AJTP89

Members
592 posts
884 battles

I once had a teammate Clemson Aiwhen that started shooting at me, raging about "carriers hanging at the back of the map, so hard for DD's, you have more health than me & I should have more health(he was on 684)"

First of all, every single shot either ricocheted or shattered.

Second, I was farther ahead than he was. :fish_palm:

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles
3 hours ago, JCC45 said:

He replies that my CV rammed him and it was obviously intentional.

Obviously intentional.  With a ship that can only be steered by plotting waypoints on the overhead map.  Okee-dokee... :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
6,130 posts
22,432 battles
4 hours ago, JCC45 said:

I was in a Lexington covering the A cap in rocket planes when one of my team starts demanding I be reported for "attempted Team KILLING".  Over and over he calls for my digital execution.  

After the game I asked him why he was saying that.   He replies that my CV rammed him and it was obviously intentional.  So I checked.

Almost 5,000 random battles

I don't get it.

You checked what? How many battles he had?

Because the way the 2nd paragraph was worded it sounded like you were checking to see if you actually had rammed him (ie: as in checking the post battle stats to see if there was damage to him).

For those that don't play CVs & don't read the forums they have zero idea that CV autopilot sucks. He could have had 20k random battles & still not have known that as there's nothing in the game that informs other ship type players either that CVs have stupid autopilots or that you can't control both your CV & squadrons at the same time.

2nd nature information for us forumites but believable that he wouldn't know that as most players don't read the forums & CVs can be hard to figure out for some players & he may have even tried them out but like most new players didn't even try to move the ship at all before giving up on them & never noticing that.

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
4,993 posts
9,984 battles
6 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I don't get it.

You checked what? How many battles he had?

Because the way the 2nd paragraph was worded it sounded like you were checking to see if you actually had rammed him (ie: as in checking the post battle stats to see if there was damage to him).

For those that don't play CVs & don't read the forums they have zero idea that CV autopilot sucks. He could have had 20k random battles & still not have known that as there's nothing in the game that informs other ship type players either that CVs have stupid autopilots or that you can't control both your CV & squadrons at the same time.

2nd nature information for us forumites but believable that he wouldn't know that as most players don't read the forums & CVs can be hard to figure out for some players & he may have even tried them out but like most new players didn't even try to move the ship at all before giving up on them & never noticing that.

I see. 

So his ignorance of the most basic functions of the game makes it OK for him to be repeatedly & publicly demanding I be reported for attempted team killing.  And his stupidity that ramming by a CV is the efficient way to team kill someone is something just to be overlooked.

Got it.

[PVE]
Members
6,130 posts
22,432 battles
10 hours ago, JCC45 said:

I see. 

So his ignorance of the most basic functions of the game makes it OK for him to be repeatedly & publicly demanding I be reported for attempted team killing.  And his stupidity that ramming by a CV is the efficient way to team kill someone is something just to be overlooked.

Got it.

Oh no...him assuming you were trying to kill him by ramming was hilarious & earned you 1 of your funny votes from me :Smile_veryhappy: (sorry...should have clarified that...my bad).

Just the way it was worded confused me as it seemed like you were saying you were checking to see if you & him had rammed & then the 5k battle count comment threw me off in regards to that.

Then I was just explaining how he might not have known you had no control & thought you might have intentionally been ramming him...as you didn't notice the ram your ships might have been locked for awhile or something like that & the CV autopilot may have been turning into him keeping you both locked together or something like that causing that opinion.

As per the "wut" in your title...no usage of that will top your avatar for the title of "funniest use of that".

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this