You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SPOTHOGG

gift to friend

7 comments in this topic

[USA-N]
Members
4 posts
2,641 battles

When clicking send gift and choosing a friend there is no payment option available they are grayed. but when making purchase to myself it works fine. why when sending a gift to friend is the payment not available?

[-KIA-]
Members
818 posts
10,883 battles

image.thumb.png.c1319cb12a5cd896038b936b8ac7cd19.png

Mine's working, did you probably not know you can click those boxes below (visa, PayPal, etc... boxes) or is this after this screenshot?

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

The mouse icon received German dispersion and when you click it, it actually clicks all around the button missing everytime ...:Smile_teethhappy:!!!!

Kidding aside did you check to see if you were logged into the account first . It may be that or something totally wonky.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,942 posts
15,433 battles

All of the above

and

You did not type your friend accnt name correctly

[USA-N]
Members
4 posts
2,641 battles

Logged into account and also making sure the recipient is entered this is what shows. This is a friends account and when he tries to gift to me this is what he sees. He also can not access the armory its always black screen. 

Gift payment.PNG

Edited by SPOTHOGG
update

[HAVC5]
Members
66 posts
1,163 battles
15 hours ago, SPOTHOGG said:

Logged into account and also making sure the recipient is entered this is what shows. This is a friends account and when he tries to gift to me this is what he sees. He also can not access the armory its always black screen. 

Gift payment.PNG

Here are some options to work around your friends Armory black screen until it gets fixed in the future.

https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/ was posted by someone one the Forum. The link  gives access to the Armory with a web browser.

Another workaround Player Support gave to me that works is to go to the Containers window from the Port, then click GO TO THE ARMORY button on the left side of the screen. That got me into the armory also.

[USA-N]
Members
4 posts
2,641 battles
26 minutes ago, SquirrelBytes said:

Here are some options to work around your friends Armory black screen until it gets fixed in the future.

https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/ was posted by someone one the Forum. The link  gives access to the Armory with a web browser.

Another workaround Player Support gave to me that works is to go to the Containers window from the Port, then click GO TO THE ARMORY button on the left side of the screen. That got me into the armory also.

We have also been told to go to the containers and go to armory from there. We have tried this on his PC and also my PC and the armory will not open its a black screen. I can get to it normal on my account just not through my friends account. Thanks for the link.