You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pirate_Named_Bob

Dockyard Missions Question

5 comments in this topic

[SEA-7]
Members
258 posts
5,193 battles

I finished the first set of missions very quickly, and I am (was?) looking forward to grabbing at least the Graf, but I started the second set today and ran into a problem.

I am now required to use CV (which I do have, but its a tier 4 and I don't see myself going far with it anytime soon; requirements are tier VI) and then missions that require DD of particular nations. None of which I have any interest in playing atm (I have Japanese and American lines began). If I am unwilling to invest in the proper boats set by the requirements, and I do not want to spend doubloons, am I just up the creek without a paddle? Is there another work around that I am unaware of? I can't imagine the requirements will get simpler as we go as far as the specifics of ship types and nations, I've scanned part 3 and I have most of what I need ... 

Thanks! 

[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,241 posts

you only have to do 7 of the tasks you can skip the cv one

Members
6,860 posts
15,357 battles

T5 doesn't take much to get to, which is where most requirements start. Other than that, not much you can do

[SEA-7]
Members
258 posts
5,193 battles
1 minute ago, Triela50 said:

you only have to do 7 of the tasks you can skip the cv one

Excellent. I missed that. Thank you!

There is still hope to not go broke. :cap_cool:

[SEA-7]
Members
258 posts
5,193 battles
3 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

T5 doesn't take much to get to, which is where most requirements start. Other than that, not much you can do

You're right, and the option to do them in Co-op is nice for when I just don't want to try too hard.