Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

21:00 - 24:00 UTC Karmat1ka, Maredraco and Hapa stream for the Honor of the Emperor

17 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,607 battles

"As inexorable as the winter cold, as ruthless as the bitter frost, as certain as death!"

Join @KARMAT1KA @Maredraco and myself as we fight for the honor of the emperor during our Warhammer 40k collaboration stream directly following the EU stream on Friday, from 4pm central until 7pm central on the official World of Warships Twitch channel!

www.twitch.tv/worldofwarships

We're going to talk ship, shoot botes, show off some cool WH content and have a couple boss fights in training rooms!

Come join us! In the Training rooms! Karmat1ka and I will be on opposite teams in the two faction ships and it will be your job to either sink or save your boss!!!

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."

-Hapa

• Cool 1

Members
4,629 posts
45,353 battles
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

"As inexorable as the winter cold, as ruthless as the bitter frost, as certain as death!"

Join @KARMAT1KA @Maredraco and myself as we fight for the honor of the emperor during our Warhammer 40k collaboration stream directly following the EU stream from 4pm central until 7pm central on the official World of Warships Twitch channel!

We're going to talk ship, shoot botes, show off some cool WH content and have a couple boss fights in training rooms!

Come join us! In the Training rooms! Karmat1ka and I will be on opposite teams in the two faction ships and it will be your job to either sink or save your boss!!!

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."

-Hapa

Some are more than a man, and less than a god. 😏

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,607 battles
2 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

@Hapa_Fodder

What day is this?  I don't see anything live on WoWS' twitch channel right now.

Just now, Navalpride33 said:

What day is this ?

Fixed!

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,489 posts
6,352 battles
26 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Fixed!

Thanks.  I see Friday now.

Edited by Helstrem

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
796 posts
14,276 battles
3 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

It still shows the same time, just in UTC as well, with no date indication.

2 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Join @KARMAT1KA @Maredraco and myself as we fight for the honor of the emperor during our Warhammer 40k collaboration stream directly following the EU stream on Friday, from 4pm central until 7pm central on the official World of Warships Twitch channel!

-Hapa

Streams are every FRIDAY!!!!

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
24,393 posts
18,350 battles
1 hour ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Some are more than a man, and less than a god. 😏

Reminds me of an expression from Terry Pratchett, "The place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

• Funny 1

Members
4,629 posts
45,353 battles
On 6/15/2020 at 4:48 PM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Reminds me of an expression from Terry Pratchett, "The place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that quote.

Terry Pratchett is a genius.

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
On 6/15/2020 at 6:45 PM, ArtfulNothing_ said:

Streams are every FRIDAY!!!!

Could it be today :(

I am waiting for the chance to get my Ignis Purgatio...

Edited by Felipe_1982

[WG]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff
152 posts
1,015 battles

In the grim darkness of the far future... 

there is only.. OCEAN MAP! 

Can't wait to see you all on steam tonight :) 

• Haha 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,607 battles
21 minutes ago, KARMAT1KA said:

In the grim darkness of the far future... 

there is only.. OCEAN MAP! 

Can't wait to see you all on steam tonight :) 

Actually.... the boss fight battle with you, WILL be on Ocean......

Members
12,612 posts
14,320 battles
On 6/19/2020 at 11:24 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Actually.... the boss fight battle with you, WILL be on Ocean......

So Hapa you are finally getting this ship added since it’s a Boss fight? I will happily volunteer to Captain this ship for your Boss fight and you may bring what ever and who ever you want and I will take you on... :Smile_trollface:

(Don’t worry it’s only a super mega Yamato class BB nothing to worry about unless your on the wrong side of the battle with it.)

35FAA1D0-D1AE-41D0-8B4B-C50576386002.thumb.jpeg.05d1b0925a1ab34a538295d9c1f3e511.jpeg

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,607 battles
9 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

So Hapa you are finally getting this ship added since it’s a Boss fight? I will happily volunteer to Captain this ship for your Boss fight and you may bring what ever and who ever you want and I will take you on... :Smile_trollface:

(Don’t worry it’s only a super mega Yamato class BB nothing to worry about unless your on the wrong side of the battle with it.)

35FAA1D0-D1AE-41D0-8B4B-C50576386002.thumb.jpeg.05d1b0925a1ab34a538295d9c1f3e511.jpeg

IF ONLY! :Smile_izmena:

Sign in to follow this