Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Navalpride33

Three cardinal sins of Two brothers map (REPLAY)

9 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles

We all agree, the worst sins we can ever do in Two Brothers map is what?

1. Hey diddle diddle straight of the crack middle AND
  2. The Conga line/Lemmy Train to the cap...
  3. TKing turning pink with torps..

This should be a Jingles submission to why you have to mad... While, promoting bad tactics in his narration (I just dont know how send it to him). 

And now, without Further suspense..For your Quarantine pleasure.. The game I would like to forget... I was playing a BB *I know right* The replay and evidence of the sins committed

20200614_210148_PJSB018-Yamato-1944_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

Remember, This replay will expire when the next patch goes live... Record it and our sins will live on..

Also, leave your recommendations on how to improve on the Yammi, this was not my best game... I am open for improvement.

Shout out to @Sank_you_for_playing_1 and his DIV mates in clan AAPLS, for a sinful game tonight... Now I am going to Visit the Devil, in Georgia..

GL/HF

Edited by Navalpride33

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,304 posts
6,280 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:
  1. Hey diddle diddle traight of the crack middle AND

That means YOU Dunkerque, Richelieu, and Jean Bart players! And by extension me. I do this. I'm sorry.

[O7]
Members
1,514 posts
11,703 battles

yammy is subject to power creep unfortunately its a dead bote

[ARGSY]
Members
24,533 posts
18,537 battles

I think you mean "cardinal" sins, rather than "carnal". Carnal sins are sins of the flesh. Cardinal sins are the "seven deadly sins" - or in lay usage, a serious error.

Granted, one of the seven Cardinal, or Deadly sins IS coincidentally carnal - i.e. lust - in which case I guess it depends on how loosely (and lewdly) you want to interpret "going up the middle" on Two Brothers. :Smile_hiding:

If you're going to appropriate the language of the Church, that's fine - but for the love of sweet baby Jesus, please do it properly.

• Haha 2

[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I think you mean "cardinal" sins, rather than "carnal". Carnal sins are sins of the flesh. Cardinal sins are the "seven deadly sins" - or in lay usage, a serious error.

Granted, one of the seven Cardinal, or Deadly sins IS coincidentally carnal - i.e. lust - in which case I guess it depends on how loosely (and lewdly) you want to interpret "going up the middle" on Two Brothers. :Smile_hiding:

If you're going to appropriate the language of the Church, that's fine - but for the love of sweet baby Jesus, please do it properly.

Edited but it was still funny IF I got away with it my seal pup :Smile_veryhappy:

[PHD]
Members
1,931 posts
7,441 battles

In a PvE  game a DD can go up the middle shoot at a bot or two and lead the bot crowd back down. (They tend to chase low HP ships)

[-TOG-]
Members
154 posts
6,746 battles

Last night, the enemy pushed a Kremlin, Iowa, Lenin and Donskoi up the middle, as a group.

They chose poorly. 

Sign in to follow this