You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
grorg

Naval battles complaint kinda sorta my bad

5 comments in this topic

[GOOF]
Members
667 posts
5,867 battles

Ok not really a complaint per say however.... Love naval battles and totally want to do well. 

I think most of us know I'm an Italian enthusiast so I play my Italian cruisers. Rules state that all researchable and premium ships count toward NB.

Ok totally my bad but played my best game ever and was so happy and of all ships in my Roma.....right really iwas so happy I'll make stars for sure right! 

Yeah no Italian BBS don't count, sadnessssssss. Despite the above rules.

Totally my fault I get it but I feel like I lost out. 

Trying to find replay.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,384 posts
14,152 battles

Ouch. I did something similar with the Dockyard directives tonight. I was looking for potential damage and not only got a ton of that I rocked the charts in damage and kills and took second in my Republic and when I looked at the results I realized that she was not eligible for the potential damage mission. :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

Members
4,333 posts
11,177 battles
1 hour ago, grorg said:

Rules state that all researchable and premium ships count toward NB.

Not quite actually. Premiums only are eligible if there’s a tech tree line of the same nation and type in full release. For example, Friesland never used to count for naval battles until the Pan EU DD line got added a few patches ago, same for older Italian premiums like Abruzzi. On the flip side, early access ships count if there’s a tech tree line in full release (so the Russian early access CAs can be used for Russian cruiser stars since there’s already a fully released Russian cruiser line). If it’s a line where all ships are premiums (Italian BBs, Commonwealth cruisers, etc), they’ve always been excluded from naval battles so there’s no pay to win option where one clan could get stars another clan has no option of earning for free.

Members
5 posts

my first experience with naval battle was discovering the page, enabling my attempts & attempting 750 rus dd. cut to 11 losses in a row in random. still not quite sure how it works but honestly don't care anymore. 

[BUOY]
Members
994 posts
14,444 battles
1 hour ago, Rinslaughter said:

my first experience with naval battle was discovering the page, enabling my attempts & attempting 750 rus dd. cut to 11 losses in a row in random. still not quite sure how it works but honestly don't care anymore. 

Best strat is to try and knock out as many 300's (or other lowest rung if the challenge is damage / ribbons) as you can since you only need a T5 to do it and it can be done in co-op (although 300 bxp at T5 in co-op can be a challenge).