You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

Matchmaking to Laugh at

10 comments in this topic

[Y0L0W]
Members
512 posts
16,769 battles

I don't usually care about matchmaking or about getting up-tiered but here's one for the books.

Double T8 CV and friends.

MM.jpg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles

I don't see the problem. You are middle tier and there is a fail division on both teams. Yes there are two CV's per team but that is within the match maker's parameters and you are good enough to be able to adapt. Just mark it down to the randomness of randoms.

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles
19 minutes ago, Kirov_Six said:

Obvious fail divs.  The Tier Vs have to have dived with T6 people.  Only way that happens.

Yep.  OP grayed over that part and didn't mention it, but it's pretty obvious anyway.

Though to be fair, I think the point he's making is that that CVs are all top tier, and that all the DDs are either middle or bottom tier.  If the opposing CV players are competent at all and know what they should be doing, then it's not going to be a good day for the DDs.  Even if they also were top tier.

Edited by Kuckoo

[Y0L0W]
Members
512 posts
16,769 battles
4 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Yep.  OP conveniently grayed over that part and failed to mention it, but it's pretty obvious anyway.

Yes.....I'm trying to hide the fact that there's fail divs....didn't think anyone would figure that out.

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles
1 minute ago, Bortt said:

Yes.....I'm trying to hide the fact that there's fail divs....didn't think anyone would figure that out.

I realized that was a boneheaded way of putting it.  Changed before you posted this.

My bad.

[Y0L0W]
Members
512 posts
16,769 battles

I'm not complaining about MM at all. I just find it amusing with double T8 CV in a mostly T6 game.

Kind of a dream match-up if you're a CV.

Members
5,365 posts
21 minutes ago, Bortt said:

I'm not complaining about MM at all. I just find it amusing with double T8 CV in a mostly T6 game.

It happens.  BBs get it sometimes, DDs get it, CL/CA get it.  Why not CV occasionally?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles
28 minutes ago, Bortt said:

True but the next match for those CV's will probably be tier 10, what comes around goes around.