Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

support?

7 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
704 posts
2,089 battles

What happened to this being a team based game, its more like a free for all with targets, and there's zero support zero help, and zero anything unless somebody can get a kill, with nobody giving a care in the world about even moving in most battles

• Boring 3
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,539 battles

Team play/fair play, have been replaced with power creep products with the snowball effect.... I plan accordingly. Assume nothing.

[OIL-1]
Members
1,281 posts

And now you know why the overwhelming majority of the world has moved to battle royal games. Because you don't have to put with it.

[HINON]
Members
13,253 posts

Man and those players who only care about themselves and launch torps behind teammates and then blame them for getting hit by them.

[SALVO]
Members
4,406 posts
3,801 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

What happened to this being a team based game, its more like a free for all with targets, and there's zero support zero help, and zero anything unless somebody can get a kill, with nobody giving a care in the world about even moving in most battles

You are in a clan, you should be able to count on your clan mates.

That failed, communicate and be cooperative and many times people will act accordingly, it is a matter for you to take the first step. Also, that step needs to be a smart one. Only dumb players will follow you on a Yolo rush.

[SALVO]
Members
1,990 posts
6,186 battles
18 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

No one made you boss buddy.

As much as I love ranting and raving about bad things along with the rest of the lunatics.  I have yet never understood this accusation of "everyone else doesn't know how to play".      You complain about Zero help ?    How do you know YOU aren't getting it?  Maybe you simply put yourself into such poor positions that it would only hinder a team mate to "help " you.   That is what is happening here buddy.      I play a lot in DDs where synergizing and playing off of the moves of friendly ships and enemies is a must.  Quite frankly there are people who absolutely work to help and there are very very few matches where you can not work off of what your team mates give you. 

SO I propose to you. Your team mates are playing just fine. Instead you are failing to recognize their positioning and their moves you. Also you are failing to properly read the battles. On top of that you are expecting your team mates to be mind readers and for them to know whatever hair brained scheme you dreamt up.  

Next time you want to get mad in a match at a team mate who isn't supporting you.  STOP and Ask:  Why am I failing to recognize what my team mates are doing?  What are they doing?  How is what they are doing benefitting them and how and why did I miss that?   

After that you will soon come to realize the match does no revolve around you and your plans.  Instead the match revolves around a patchwork of intentions, decisions and constant re-assessment and changing of those decisions. Yes there are some who do it wrong but many others who it right or sort of right.  That is when you yourself can start to properly re-examine your ideas as to what you should be doing. 

Edited by eviltane

Sign in to follow this