You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

21 comments in this topic

[SEAKT]
[SEAKT]
Members
52 posts
6,011 battles

I ask CV players, do you think the best CV players in game get the most salt. The bad one just play tier 4 CV. Do you roll your eyes when players say CV are easy and have everlasting fighters. Do you love the salt playing a CV. Because it always are fault win or lose. CV mains do you feel like your in your own click, the other players just don't understand us. Do you love troll ships? Well subs be the new troll. If so well you play it. :CV:

• Confused 2
  • Boring 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles

Yes. The really good ones get salt from the red team because they are really good. The less than average get salt from their own team because they are not very good.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
5,365 posts
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

Yes. The really good ones get salt from the red team because they are really good. The less than average get salt from their own team because they are not very good.

Don't forget the salt they get just for being in a CV, with no other reason.

• Cool 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles
1 minute ago, Kirov_Six said:

Don't forget the salt they get just for being in a CV, with no other reason.

That too.

[TRIST]
Members
412 posts
4,255 battles

I mean, I don't have a problem with em and they're fun! I understand why some peeps may not like it and that's ok, everyone has an opinion.  Mine is that they're a fun class to play as and against, not yet perfect by any means but then again what is? :cap_win:

• Cool 3

[META_]
Members
1,251 posts
16,123 battles
9 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, lol

[DOW]
Members
967 posts
31,744 battles

I've only recently joined the unicum CVers and what I've noticed is the chat window has gone mostly quiet. I used to get a lot of crap and advice and why aren't you dropping fighters on me 20km away from red ships but now it's mostly Thank Yous and comps as well the occasional salty rant. When I do make mistakes like dying mid game I get called out, that's for sure. It's fine; sometimes I wanna say you should be glad I'm on your side but I don't, I'm too busy to type anyway.

Members
301 posts
20 battles

When I play CV's I usually get only positivity from my team, it's extremely unusual to get negativity.  Having said that, I definitely get negative comments from the enemy team, although not every battle. 

If you get upset at how people react to you playing a CV (or care about karma in the slightest!), you're probably using the wrong class.  I don't know if anyone has noticed, but some people don't like CV's much.

[5D]
Members
1,069 posts
13,625 battles

the more salt i get the better it is ...

[RLGN]
Members
14,319 posts
25,262 battles

For me, salt or no, CVs have long since ceased to be worth playing in Randoms.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
typo

[CLUMP]
Members
839 posts
1,174 battles

giL9UUT.gif

No matter what we do we produce a lot of salt on both sides :fish_cute_2: People just be hating they can't be as fabulous as CVs :cat_cool:

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Haha 1

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,902 battles

It doesn't matter but I hit 7 karma in game today. I thought it was always 0 until I started playing BBs a bit ago. 

[LUCK]
Members
1,952 posts

Generally, apply salt liberally to all CVs. Report often. Hope they give up their deviant CV behaviors. CV mains truly have personality disorders of the highest degree.

Enough salt for you?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,900 posts
17,948 battles

My teams seem to favor my CV play.  Lots more plus than negative karma.  Might see a comment here and there in chat, but most (if not all) seem to be sarcasm or just good jibbing.  

[D33P6]
Members
563 posts

I wouldn't say the best CV players get the most salt.  The CV player that gets the most salt is usually from a player who played poorly or made a bad decision.

They don't want to admit to their own mistake when they can easily blame another player.

I usually get positive feed back from my own team.  If they request a fly over of a cap or a quick scout of the opposite side, AA Fighter support, etc.  I'm willing to oblige.  BB's players are very appreciative when I send planes to assist them with spotting DD that's harassing them.

Edited by HeadSplit120

[XXX]
Members
581 posts
1,532 battles
1 hour ago, PugsOfSteel said:

I ask CV players, do you think the best CV players in game get the most salt. The bad one just play tier 4 CV. Do you roll your eyes when players say CV are easy and have everlasting fighters. Do you love the salt playing a CV. Because it always are fault win or lose. CV mains do you feel like your in your own click, the other players just don't understand us. Do you love troll ships? Well subs be the new troll. If so well you play it. :CV:

Will I play subs? Nah.  I am a carrier lover, through and through.  Whether I have to fight a cv, dd, bb, cruiser, or sub.

Best cv players get salt? Hell yes they do.  Exceedingly.  Which is funny because now I frequently leave t10 games in my midway with commendations from my team. 1 to 3, usually.  t4? Man, I only play t4 when I wanna joke with the Langley, aka the Fishing trolley as I call it.  I stick to t6 to t10.  There is a element of strategic challenge found at t10, and at t6, a supportive one.  I've recordings of games right now of some games my team loved me, and I usually play short spurts.  Bad ones at t4? Hell Yes.  Or the trollers.  These people in particular use the t4 to beat on people, and I can recognize it by observing how they play.  How well they land hits, their activity, so on.  Normally see this when I start a new line, most recently german battleships to which I have a bayern now.  Newer cv's have a clunkiness to how they play.  And I swear Ive seen CV with captains that had multiple skills. I sometimes use mods to help with my aiming, like if a target is going forward or back and a relative speed from that big mod pack (huge waves are fun), and I saw both adrenaline rush AND the extra cruise speed perks active, alongside concealment expert on this one langley, and who knows what else.   These people are the ones making a mess of things.

Members
2,986 posts
36,778 battles

Long ago when Warships was young and the RTS CV Gods were vicious and cruel.  They stood on high, picking off ships with their dragons and tridents of fire.

They wore flowing robes of white, red, blue and some purple. They shattered the skies and rained down death from above.

BBs, cruisers, and DDs were fearful of their might. Especially when they laughed like megalomaniacs at a Pokemon convention.

Unicum players of other ship types tried many things to stop them, but sailing alone slugging it out and shaking their fists to the air was not effective.

But then the players that hated the CV gods developed a plan so sinister, so Evil, that even the Cylons would comment: "That is just messed up, and they say we are Evil."

Yes, the players used the nuclear option to stop RTS CVs and the gods that wielded them.

They went on Reddit. Yes, the cesspool of commentary where you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

And Lo, WG nerfed RTS and the CV gods diminished. But were they really gone?

No, a new generation of CV players appeared. But these players were very disturbing indeed. Lacking love from other players, they became emo, dark, and Sith in nature. With skills from the Force and the cunning of the Norse God Loki, these new players did a plethora of cruelty to all manner of ship types. But DDs suffered the most. Cruisers followed next, then BBs.

It was the BB players that eventually got wise and stopped sailing alone. AA cruisers would just get spotted forever and DDs were hounded in ways never imagined.

The cries, the tears and finally the Evil laughter of these new CV players made other ship type mains get triggered.

Cries of: "CVs should burn in hell!" "Ban CVs!" "CVs phooey!" "Blame CVs!"

The new CV players had developed a reputation that Never recovered and the old CV gods were concerned that over time, only the darkest of heart players would even use the ship type.

And so, to this day, CV players are used to the insults, the trolling, and the mean tweets. They instead thrive on the negativity and use it against the mean players. Some channel it by doing charity work, community service, and Force choking Twinkies to feed to Baby Yoda.

And most if not all CV players are having quite a following for being dark, emo, and interesting.

Not unlike the Norse God Loki, they have interesting and exciting lives. They have Groupies, Roadies, Toadies, and are often asked for their bath water.

So yeah, there is no love for a CV player, but all of them are okay with it. Somebody has to play the villain. And we might as well be one really hot villain that every goody two shoes, innocent player is drawn to like a moth to a flame.

Because good always tries to reform the bad. Or is it the other way around?  LOL

😎💮🦇🦑🌹🌌⚒️🐉😏🐻🐺🦀🌈💜💙🖤

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[XXX]
Members
581 posts
1,532 battles
9 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Long ago when Warships was young and the RTS CV Gods were vicious and cruel.  They stood on high, picking off ships with their dragons and tridents of fire.

They wore flowing robes of white, red, blue and some purple. They shattered the skies and rained down death from above.

BBs, cruisers, and DDs were fearful of their might. Especially when they laughed like megalomaniacs at a Pokemon convention.

Unicum players of other ship types tried many things to stop them, but sailing alone slugging it out and shaking their fists to the air was not effective.

But then the players that hated the CV gods developed a plan so sinister, so Evil, that even the Cylons would comment: "That is just messed up, and they say we are Evil."

Yes, the players used the nuclear option to stop RTS CVs and the gods that wielded them.

They went on Reddit. Yes, the cesspool of commentary where you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

And Lo, WG nerfed RTS and the CV gods diminished. But were they really gone?

No, a new generation of CV players appeared. But these players were very disturbing indeed. Lacking love from other players, they became emo, dark, and Sith in nature. With skills from the Force and the cunning of the Norse God Loki, these new players did a plethora of cruelty to all manner of ship types. But DDs suffered the most. Cruisers followed next, then BBs.

It was the BB players that eventually got wise and stopped sailing alone. AA cruisers would just get spotted forever and DDs were hounded in ways never imagined.

The cries, the tears and finally the Evil laughter of these new CV players made other ship type mains get triggered.

Cries of: "CVs should burn in hell!" "Ban CVs!" "CVs phooey!" "Blame CVs!"

The new CV players had developed a reputation that Never recovered and the old CV gods were concerned that over time, only the darkest of heart players would even use the ship type.

And so, to this day, CV players are used to the insults, the trolling, and the mean tweets. They instead thrive on the negativity and use it against the mean players. Some channel it by doing charity work, community service, and Force choking Twinkies to feed to Baby Yoda.

And most if not all CV players are having quite a following for being dark, emo, and interesting.

Not unlike the Norse God Loki, they have interesting and exciting lives. They have Groupies, Roadies, Toadies, and are often asked for their bath water.

So yeah, there is no love for a CV player, but all of them are okay with it. Somebody has to play the villain. And we might as well be one really hot villain that every goody two shoes, innocent player is drawn to like a moth to a flame.

Because good always tries to reform the bad. Or is it the other way around?  LOL

😎💮🦇🦑🌹🌌⚒️🐉😏🐻🐺🦀🌈💜💙🖤

Well I'm not certain about a following.  I just keep a eye on my team. Or try to.

• Cool 1

Members
1,493 posts
10,862 battles

i use to only play cv after my games had been ruined by cv just to grief the enemy teams, it felt good striking everyone with impunity.

• Cool 1

[SEAKT]
[SEAKT]
Members
52 posts
6,011 battles
47 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I have to say. I LOVE THE SALT, right now only CV get more salt then any other ship. So don't tell me how good I play, just tell me how bad I play. Bring it!

[O40C]
[O40C]
Beta Testers
880 posts
5,907 battles

Last night after sinking a BB who "somehow" found himself totally alone, he opted to QQ at me with the old "CVs are sky cancer".  It was very satisfying. 

giphy (2).gif

• Funny 1