Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sasquatch_research

German battleship Ludendorff, Status?

13 comments in this topic

[THREE]
Members
2,402 posts
13,207 battles

Hey

Saw one in battle today; seemed interesting, not sure how good it will be in the end,  given Wargaming's trend of Neutering German ships before release.  Anyone know how it will be sold and when?

Pete

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,162 posts
19,031 battles

It's in testing. Nothing has been announced about when it'll be for sale. They never announce that when it's still in testing, especially when it's just entered testing.

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,931 posts
15,419 battles
15 minutes ago, sasquatch_research said:

Anyone know how it will be sold and when?

Soon ™

:Smile_trollface:

• Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[1984]
Members
4,130 posts
19,959 battles
47 minutes ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Saw one in battle today; seemed interesting, not sure how good it will be in the end,  given Wargaming's trend of Neutering German ships before release.  Anyone know how it will be sold and when?

Pete

It got cancelled.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,127 posts
4,088 battles

Saw one the other day. Was him versus four of my teammates. He won, so either it's stupid OP or my teammates suck. I'm going with the latter as we lost that game in ten minutes 13-0.

When it will be released, well WG just released a new batch of premiums, so based on their cycle the earliest we see it is probably mid July. However it could get stuck in development hell and be delayed who knows how long. Not unknown for ships to be in testing for a year. As to how it will be sold, it's possible WG doesn't even know right now. Based on what they did with Odin, It seems to be that they run ships through the first round or so of testing before seeing what they sell it for.

Speaking of development hell, seen a couple of Slavas today. I know WG saying something about getting it out, anyone remember what the word on that was?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,926 posts
11,602 battles
1 hour ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Pete

heard rumors that its going to be Coal, but you know what they say about rumors and assumptions 

[WOLF8]
Members
7,345 posts
6,239 battles

They changed her name from Ludendorff to Pommern, a while ago... or at least, that's what the dev blog said, lol. :Smile_hiding:

Someone remarked in the thread that the new name reminds them of... pomeranian... lel. :Smile_teethhappy:

Pomeranian-or-Zwergspitz-Dwarf-Spitz-or-Toy-Spitz.jpg.9af4b2ceec876e05fb97202e0b7b9a70.jpg

And I agree. Maybe I should start calling the ship as KMS Pomeranian... lululul. :Smile_trollface::Smile_teethhappy:

I hope the ship really becomes a coal ship. I don't want anything of the sort like the RB. :Smile_hiding:

Edited by Blorgh2017

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles

If I remember correctly, Ludendorff was confirmed to be for coal through data mining and indirectly confirmed by WG in a dev stream. No price has been announced but it should be about 228-230k coal (both Georgia and JB were 228k), assuming WG doesn’t change the currency upon release. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[APES]
Members
993 posts
6,323 battles
On 6/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, Blorgh2017 said:

They changed her name from Ludendorff to Pommerna while ago... or at least, that's what the dev blog said, lol. :Smile_hiding:

Nerfed already? I have tears in my eyes...

[-H-]
Members
135 posts
6,422 battles

Its a German ship, of course it'll be nerfed.  How long have we waited for a coal or steel German ship? And still we have NOTHING.  The ships we do get are nerfed to make sure they're mediocre at best. This is why i have not spent a single cent in years in WoW.

• Cool 1

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
On 6/14/2020 at 7:16 PM, ObiphanKenobi said:

Soon ™

:Smile_trollface:

0.9.7?

[APES]
Members
993 posts
6,323 battles
On 6/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, Concept6 said:

Its a German ship, of course it'll be nerfed.  How long have we waited for a coal or steel German ship? And still we have NOTHING.  The ships we do get are nerfed to make sure they're mediocre at best. This is why i have not spent a single cent in years in WoW.

To the best of my knowledge, the only German premium ships that are not nerfed are Scharnhorst, Mainz, and Siegfried. I was hoping to buy a Pommern (née Ludendorff) for Tier 9 competitive play, but I guess the anti-German bias has again helped me save money. I'm going to buy some James Perse loungewear instead.:fish_sleep::fish_sleep::fish_sleep:

• Boring 1

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
On 8/2/2020 at 4:21 AM, _Marines said:

To the best of my knowledge, the only German premium ships that are not nerfed are Scharnhorst, Mainz, and Siegfried. I was hoping to buy a Pommern (née Ludendorff) for Tier 9 competitive play, but I guess the anti-German bias has again helped me save money. I'm going to buy some James Perse loungewear instead.:fish_sleep::fish_sleep::fish_sleep:

It will also be available at premium shop:

image.thumb.png.58f091bee904e3663a95ce35372528fc.png

Sign in to follow this