You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JackSparrow_665

Question About the Shipbuilding Event

8 comments in this topic

[B-G-N]
Members
381 posts
539 battles

Can I get the Graf Spee without doing anything? How many directives do I need to get the Graf Spee?

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,694 battles

Build level 10.

Look at directives to figure out which ones will get you maximum builds.

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles
10 minutes ago, JackSparrow_665 said:

Can I get the Graf Spee without doing anything? How many directives do I need to get the Graf Spee?

You should be able to get the Graf Spee with out any problems except the grind.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Play the directives that say stuff about shipbuilding progress, and then make sure you get to 7 to move to the next stage.  This is not like the PR, where you are constantly making progress by just sitting there.  You do have to actually do stuff and then you do have to access the shipyard and click Collect.

[BBMOD]
Members
348 posts
5,767 battles
4 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

then you do have to access the shipyard and click Collect.

That seems to be an issue for me. Shipyard takes a very long time to load for some reason. I was able to get my first reward but i spent over five minutes trying to do something that should have taken 30 seconds to load and click a button.

Members
4,359 posts
11,269 battles
1 hour ago, Grimm262 said:

That seems to be an issue for me. Shipyard takes a very long time to load for some reason. I was able to get my first reward but i spent over five minutes trying to do something that should have taken 30 seconds to load and click a button.

Have you tried the fix Hapa posted on Wednesday?

[ARGSY]
Members
20,113 posts
14,323 battles

Your progress will automatically advance even if you can't get into the shipyard; it's one of the finer points of this event. You don't have to manage it manually like in the PR event. 

Finishing the first four directives will guarantee you the Graf Spee, which should be an easy ask in eight weeks. If you can do without the Odin, it means you can pace yourself out and have an easy and stress-free event.

[TRU]
Members
602 posts
18,247 battles
17 hours ago, Grimm262 said:

Yes this is a big issue for me too.  It takes forever to load and seems to freeze up.  The armory seemed to take a while too but is nothing compared to this.