Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sabot_100

Something horribly wrong with Kleber and Marceau

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,123
[CVA16]
Members
5,392 posts
16,221 battles

They have no BENCHES!!!

How can the call themselves French. A disgrace to the MN.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,555
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,723 battles
17 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

He's right, you know.

The 55kt wind would blow you off the benches....

Now seatbelts would solve that.

  • Funny 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39
[WOLFG]
Members
131 posts
9,492 battles
1 hour ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

The 55kt wind would blow you off the benches....

Now seatbelts would solve that.

Can you imagine what it would be like going 55kts into a strong headwind? If the benches were facing forward there would be no chance of falling out (or getting up).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,159 posts
11,181 battles
1 hour ago, pallas_2 said:

Can you imagine what it would be like going 55kts into a strong headwind? If the benches were facing forward there would be no chance of falling out (or getting up).

I've actually done that, and it isn't fun at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
274 posts
5,115 battles
1 hour ago, pallas_2 said:

Can you imagine what it would be like going 55kts into a strong headwind? If the benches were facing forward there would be no chance of falling out (or getting up).

As long as they put signs in saying that you have to be at least yay tall to ride then I'm sure they'll be fine!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,123
[CVA16]
Members
5,392 posts
16,221 battles
5 hours ago, pallas_2 said:

Can you imagine what it would be like going 55kts into a strong headwind? If the benches were facing forward there would be no chance of falling out (or getting up).

They have 'em on Fantasque and she only loses the scrawnier sailors. It does make it hard to keep your baguette and bottle of wine on the bench next to you. They should add cup holders.

They need to add the benches or the Ikea fleet is going to claim them.

Edited by Sabot_100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39
[WOLFG]
Members
131 posts
9,492 battles
59 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

They have 'em on Fantasque and she only loses the scrawnier sailors. It does make it hard to keep your baguette and bottle of wine on the bench next to you. They should add cup holders.

They need to add the benches or the Ikea fleet is going to steal them.

The IKEA benches will have been put together wrong (Why do I have one bolt left over?) and are likely to collapse with that much wind. Not the fine detailing on the French bench - have you noticed the cast iron frame and sold, hardwood seating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×