Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Revan_Vader

General feedback on ingame chat

2 comments in this topic

[WKY20]
Members
23 posts
5,552 battles

Heya @Hapa_Fodder

I had a question raised to me on my discord and thought to share it on here for everyone to see.

I was just wondering when the in game chat system is getting an upgrade or some attention? Its literally impossible as a Clan leader to send a global Message to the Clan, there's no real way of telling if someone has read a message, there's no way to urgently contact a player eg. a message that could pop up whilst they are in game or as they login in and message history is flakey as hell, sometimes they just randomly disappear then re-appear again!! I dont mind helping with the changes even but something really needs to be done because at the moment the best way to communicate is actually outside the game eg. Discord and thats an epic fail if people have to use a 3rd party application @Wargaming Staff - Be great if you guys could look into some of these issues cos its super frustrating.

Me personally I think it would be great to have a system like that on the game so that you know who has seen the message or not despite of just assuming people have read the message

[WB]
Members
153 posts
13,160 battles

Honestly I would be happy if they just let me close the chat box during random games with all the name calling and slurs used.  I dont wanna hear any in game spam of TEAM MATE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT which was spammed for 3 min couple days ago. 

Sign in to follow this