You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_King_in_Yellow

Questions about the research bureau.

10 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
Members
4 posts

I've been thinking of resetting a line of ships so I can get some research points but I had some questions. Some of my ships in the line have unique camo that I earned through various events. Do I lose the cammo permenantly or will I be able to re-equip it once I earn the ship back?

I also managed to earn the legendary upgrade for the Tier X ship. Will the legendary upgrade be demounted and can I remount it once I get the ship back or will I lose the upgrade and have to grind for it again?

[ARC]
Members
1,077 posts
11,580 battles
34 minutes ago, _King_in_Yellow said:

I've been thinking of resetting a line of ships so I can get some research points but I had some questions. Some of my ships in the line have unique camo that I earned through various events. Do I lose the cammo permenantly or will I be able to re-equip it once I earn the ship back?

I also managed to earn the legendary upgrade for the Tier X ship. Will the legendary upgrade be demounted and can I remount it once I get the ship back or will I lose the upgrade and have to grind for it again?

The unique camos remains with the ship. Even if you are not resetting the line, but just selling your ship, the camo will remain in your inventory.

And about the upgrades, I'm not sure. But I think they are demounted.

PD: all upgrades gets demounted for free

Edited by hanesco

[O2]
Members
503 posts
10,305 battles
42 minutes ago, _King_in_Yellow said:

Yes your Legendary upgrades are retained. So once you re-acquire the T10 in the line, you can equip the LU.

Edited by Toxygene

[YOU]
Members
146 posts
13,739 battles
52 minutes ago, _King_in_Yellow said:

Do NOT reset you will curse yourself later, I reseted 4 times, never again!

Edited by You13
  • Boring 1

[O_O]
Members
7,041 posts
17,406 battles
2 hours ago, You13 said:

So...for you...the first reset was okay.  The second reset was okay.  The third reset was okay.  But the fourth reset...OMG NEVER DO THIS, ANYONE!!!!!!  CURSES!!!

:Smile_sceptic:

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
19,258 battles
3 hours ago, You13 said:

Slow learning curve for some people ....

I have reset a number of lines, mostly ones that I hadn't played in a long time but enjoyed the first time through.  I just reset the British light cruiser because I had great fun with the Fiji and Edinburgh but I almost never play the Minotaur - perfect candidate for a reset.  I have purchased the Ohio and am saving up again for either the Siegfried or a UU that catches my fancy.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,431 posts
30,189 battles
6 hours ago, _King_in_Yellow said:

The only thing is you need to have at least 5 tech tree tier 10s.  If you had the Moskva, you will need to get the Alexander Nevsky to complete that line.

2 hours ago, BearlyHereBear said:

In a couple of months you can reset for double points

While this is true, but if this is your first reset you will get double points, so you don't have to wait.