You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Arizona , The battle wagon video,comparing to the WV

5 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,235 posts
16,073 battles

Arizona is a tier 6 American battleship , her rival is the West Virginia . Ari has twelve 356 mm rifles , can get down to 12.6 concealment, WeeVee can only get down to 14.3 and Arizona has  about 10% more hitpoints than the WeeVee. Both are good , Ari is a better tank WeeVee has giant killer 406 mm guns . If you like the video please subscribe and give ships you would like to see videos on in the future , thanks 

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,303 posts
25,241 battles

Acasta saying something about a luck shot?

Hardly; I could have made that shot with Warspite; and it only has EIGHT guns.

For Arizona and New Mexico killing that Acasta would be EASY.

Low health, HE Loaded, less than 10k, and most importantly; SPOTTED.

I've been playing this game for five years now, and it still amazes me how many destroyers drivers think battleships can't hit them at longer ranges.

I've been practicing ever since I got tired of being sunk by destroyers in South Carolina.

If I can see them; I can HIT them.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[META_]
Members
1,235 posts
16,073 battles
4 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Acasta saying something about a luck shot?

Hardly; I could have made that shot with Warspite; and it only has EIGHT guns.

For Arizona and New Mexico killing that Acasta would be EASY.

Low health, HE Loaded, less than 10k, and most importantly; SPOTTED.

I've been playing this game for five years now, and it still amazes me how many destroyers drivers think battleships can't hit them at longer ranges.

I've been practicing ever since I got tired of being sunk by destroyers in South Carolina.

If I can see them; I can HIT them.

I play all classes but yes to survive in BBs you need to learn to shoot dds..... I was pointing out that it is easier with 12 guns vs 8.....surpried I didn't get a asked about rpf.... I use it to not get surprised by a sneaky lolibote. Lol

[RLGN]
Members
14,303 posts
25,241 battles
23 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

I play all classes but yes to survive in BBs you need to learn to shoot dds..... I was pointing out that it is easier with 12 guns vs 8.....surpried I didn't get a asked about rpf.... I use it to not get surprised by a sneaky lolibote. Lol

Noticed the RPF, but...

...not that big a deal to me any more?

In any case; easily explained since AZ is a premium, and could take any captain. The reason you gave though is perfectly valid; though I’m sure some min/max survival build fiend would foam at the mouth with rage over ‘wasted skill points.’