Sign in to follow this  
Toxygene

Request good DD players

9 comments in this topic

[O2]
Members
228 posts

It's rampant today (Saturday). Our DD's rush out and die in 2-3 minutes. 10 minutes later the team collects another defeat. Unless there's a CV on the team, I tend to lose game after game due to this DD issue. I suppose I could play DD myself....but I suck at DD's. If you are no good at DD's in high tier games, don't play them pls.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,159 posts
19,011 battles

What about the red team's DDs?

[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

What about the red team's DDs?

All Purple stat Unicums of course (as long as you've been around you don't know how MM works yet?)

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,159 posts
19,011 battles
Just now, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

All Purple stat Unicums of course (as long as you've been around you don't know how MM works yet?)

Hence my leading question. OP seems to count his team's DDs as 'all' DDs. It's biased posting.

[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Hence my leading question. OP seems to count his team's DDs as 'all' DDs. It's biased posting.

Actually I think we may have just gotten sucked into a covert CV apologist thread :Smile_ohmy:

CVs FOR THE WIN!!!!! :Smile_izmena:

[_BDA_]
Members
307 posts
4,853 battles

The best DDs on the green team are bots... at least they take out the opposing DD when they ram.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
2 hours ago, Toxygene said:

It's rampant today (Saturday). Our DD's rush out and die in 2-3 minutes. 10 minutes later the team collects another defeat. Unless there's a CV on the team, I tend to lose game after game due to this DD issue. I suppose I could play DD myself....but I suck at DD's. If you are no good at DD's in high tier games, don't play them pls.

Do you really expect anything else when there is Dockyard going on and 2 of the missions are:

1. Over any number of battles, earn 12 spotted ribbons.

8. EITHER a) In destroyers of Europe or Pan-Asia, earn 350,000 spotting damage 

OR b) In destroyers of the UK or France, get 1,600 main battery hit ribbons.

On top of that, add in it is the weekend (more players) and everyone is trying to get the missions finished before the next drops on Monday.

[WW2]
Members
354 posts
6,885 battles

And when dds don't rush the caps, spot or torp you get the "worthless dd" message or "what are you doing dd cap" DDs cant win .

Sign in to follow this