Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tpaktop2_1

US Army day tomorrow - WGNA anything?

4 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

839
[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,826 posts
21,521 battles

Founded: June 14, 1775, United States

Anything events wise planned?

To those that served in the US Army in saving the free world, Thank you :Smile_honoring:

Edited by Tpaktop2_1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
582
[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
41 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Founded: June 14, 1775, United States

Anything events wise planned?

To those that served in the US Army in saving the free world, Thank you :Smile_honoring:

Shouldn't this be exclusive to WOT?

I mean that I don't remember WOT doing anything for USN b-day, did they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
839
[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,826 posts
21,521 battles
2 hours ago, jmanII said:

I mean that I don't remember WOT doing anything for USN b-day, did they?

Note the emblem I have in my profile. WoWS gave the US Army emblem last year. Why give that to us if they are not going to use it for anything? Besides are you saying no Army troop or Army vet plays WoWS? I got to remind you of NoZoup and WG's Chieftain. Both play WoWS and they are US Army. WG is usually on the ball for historic dates such as Midway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
582
[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

 

1 hour ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Note the emblem I have in my profile. WoWS gave the US Army emblem last year. Why give that to us if they are not going to use it for anything? Besides are you saying no Army troop or Army vet plays WoWS? I got to remind you of NoZoup and WG's Chieftain. Both play WoWS and they are US Army. WG is usually on the ball for historic dates such as Midway.

Not saying they don't - but it really does not make sense to give army stuff in a Navy based game....not saying I don't respect my fellow army vets - they are our helpers after all.

If you mean the TFK star with crossed rifles, I don't recognize it - I speak USN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×