You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Purge

Dockyard

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
7 posts
317 battles

Is anyone else having to wait an obscene amount of time for your dockyard to load?

My laptop runs at about high graphics settings and under 40 ping, but I am either sitting waiting +15min for my dockyard to load, or it pops up in a matter of seconds.

Curious to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues.

[HELLS]
Members
2,664 posts
27,212 battles

Just about everyone, including folks with a high-end gaming rig. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game before I could get it to work at all, even after having used the recommended patch, and it is still a slow crawl to get into the thing. It truly needs a fix. The bloody thing worked OK for the Puerto Rico fiasco, why the lock-ups now?

• Cool 1

[TORCH]
Members
594 posts
14,842 battles

Long loads, yes, but nothing like 15 minutes in my case.  I've only peaked in there maybe 3 or 4 times, but the longest I've waited was probably 30-40 seconds.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
2 hours ago, _Purge said:

Is anyone else having to wait an obscene amount of time for your dockyard to load?

My laptop runs at about high graphics settings and under 40 ping, but I am either sitting waiting +15min for my dockyard to load, or it pops up in a matter of seconds.

Have you tried this?

Members
1,493 posts
10,847 battles

i had 1750 gold removed from me without even getting into the dockyard maybe check your doubloon levels just incase.

709b412d44b2026c67d76be0f62130a8.png?wid

wargaming support responded to me by giving me a step by step list on how to fix the dockyard assuming its my fault it keeps crashing and not their poor coding, still havent got my doubloons back.

[REVY]
Members
2,287 posts
12,285 battles

Have a 2 year old gaming rig, no issues with the dockyard or armory loading.

[FML]
Members
3,942 posts
15,503 battles
6 hours ago, _Purge said:

I am the same, except mine doesn’t load after 15 mins...