Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sabot_100

Another Dockyard won't load post

4 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
5,373 posts
16,119 battles

Haven't been grinding hard so hadn't tried to load the dockyard yet. Tried this AM and got the spinning wheel of  forever. Figured I'd give it time so I went out for a bike ride. Come back 45 minutes later and its still that spinning wheel. Had to shut the game down to get out of it.

I also notice when I tried to click on the Armory-Ships for gold (just browsing) that loaded extremely slowly, but did load. First got pictures slowly filling out the menu from the top, then finally the names popped up, starting at the top also. Took at least 5 min.

Edited by Sabot_100

[CVA16]
Members
5,373 posts
16,119 battles

Assuming I won't be grinding enough to get the ship (I was nowhere close to getting the previous PR), is there any reason to get to the dockyard?  Do you need to activate stages and missions or collect rewards?

Sounds like the "FIX" is time consuming and sorta iffy.

Edited by Sabot_100

[REEF]
Beta Testers
894 posts
10,746 battles

I am having the same issue as is another clan mate.  We cannot get into the dockyard, we just get the spinning wheel of forever.  So, no one has any feedback on this?

[WG]
Developers
344 posts
9,687 battles

Having another thread on the same issue is not helping, it's actually quite opposite. Instead of creating a new thread please check if there's other recent threads created in regards to the same issue. Please check the thread below to find a hotfix for the issue

Sign in to follow this