Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

[WHARF]
Members
249 posts
17,420 battles

same...just loads for hours...good thing they tested this first...also dont like the look of it...liked the old look better...if it isn't  broke ,

don't fix it

• Cool 2

[IHB]
Beta Testers
8 posts
10,724 battles

Same.   All tabs in the Armory work except the "Ships" tab.  It just locks up with small loading circles on all blanked out ship boxes.

Same.  No mods installed.  Been since day one of the update.   

@Hapa_Fodder

[PVE]
Members
1,441 posts
39,254 battles
17 hours ago, TBird_ACS said:

Same.   All tabs in the Armory work except the "Ships" tab.  It just locks up with small loading circles on all blanked out ship boxes.

Same.  No mods installed.  Been since day one of the update.   

@Hapa_Fodder

@Hapa_Fodder

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,512 posts
13,885 battles

Aloha,

Try this:

And if that doesn't work, please put a CS ticket in! @foodprinter might be able to help too! Hopefully, we can get you straightened away!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[WG]
Developers
344 posts
9,697 battles

Yeah, Please go on and submit a ticket. I can help with emotional support or if there's any issues with your ticket and it needs to be escalated :)

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,512 posts
13,885 battles
1 minute ago, foodprinter said:

Yeah, Please go on and submit a ticket. I can help with emotional support or if there's any issues with your ticket and it needs to be escalated :)

Careful though @foodprinter is a hugger, he hugs

-Hapa

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
10,621 posts
18,506 battles

SO much emotional support.. CS dept just turned on the "code purple" charm offensive.

image.png.bf3afc95a7025afdef041f2acfa1e223.png

From Austin with love Conrad.

Edited by Navalpride33

[USCG]
Members
574 posts
19,920 battles

Same problem here. Guess you don’t want my $$$... Love the easy (insert eye roll here) patch and such. Think I’ll wait till there’s something I might want to purchase. I too liked the old format and it worked fine...

Can I assume this patch will be part of an in-between update to fix any other glitches that have been discovered?

[_BDA_]
Members
299 posts
4,745 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

SO much emotional support.. CS dept just turned on the "code purple" charm offensive.

image.png.bf3afc95a7025afdef041f2acfa1e223.png

From Austin with love Conrad.

Makes sign against EVIL!

[DOTD]
[DOTD]
Members
16 posts

SOMEBODY DIDN'T KEEP AN EYE ON FILE SIZES when it comes to loading a player's historically quick pages...  RRRR

Also, PROGRESS doesn't always equate to ADVANCEMENT.. & when it comes to UI INTERFACE NAVIGATION, paLEEEEASE get a grip on LOAD TIMES, file sizes of thumbnails for starters, and consider the EASE attractions of the 'older' design to shoe an overall progress status versus being INUNDATED with interim player progress that doesn't also show overall player progress..

Also, the design of acquiring ships after extensive efforts & STILL be forced to PURCHASE something or lose all is yet again very demeaning.. sorry, but I am in no way able to enjoy a PREMIUM level gaming experience due to uncontrollable monetary restrictions - which generally short-cuts most arduous processes (experienced by Standard Account players) understandably, but for those who are also presented the same carrot at the end of the string has to invest far more time & STILL no capacity to obtain same carrot.

The benefits of the FRANCHISE for sustaining repeat end-user dedication & interactive play-time is well worth it's weight in gold, lest alone any monetary input above & beyond such, so it truly isn't a balanced contest or offer due to this caveat of differences between the two 'apparent' routes to accomplish the same end result - only ISN'T, sadly..

Another massive LUNCH BAG LET-DOWN at the end of this all.. Sigh, but still, thanks for the Standard Account-level enjoyment & opportunity to participate one way or another, just wished it was a bit more fair on the playing field.

See yuz 'all out on the water!

SaniClaws.... hohoho

• Confused 1

[HAVC5]
Members
66 posts
1,161 battles
On 6/15/2020 at 9:15 AM, cgbosn4 said:

Same problem here. Guess you don’t want my $$$... Love the easy (insert eye roll here) patch and such. Think I’ll wait till there’s something I might want to purchase. I too liked the old format and it worked fine...

Can I assume this patch will be part of an in-between update to fix any other glitches that have been discovered?

WORKAROUND:

https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/ was posted by someone one the Forum. The link  gives access to the Armory with a web browser.

Another workaround Player Support gave to me that works is to go to the Containers window from the Port, then click GO TO THE ARMORY button on the left side of the screen. That got me into the armory also.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this